Well, it all started back in 1974, that’s when I was born in Baltimore, Maryland. I moved with my family when I was 2 to Orlando, and have lived here ever since. I attended school here in Orlando, Lake Brantley High School, Seminole Community College, and then on to UCF.
I began my radio career right here at MIX 105.1 back in 1996. I have left MIX 2 times for other gigs, but have always come back (it’s cause Scott always begs). I love it here, it’s what I have always wanted to do, I couldn’t see myself doing anything else. I got into radio because I was a musician and knew I wanted to do something with music, so I lost the bet and here I am working in radio.
I am married to my beautiful bride Stacie, and we are both the proud parents of Caleb and our Kiley. We have a cat named Peanut and our new Chihuahua is Chimi.
I love basketball, football, water sports, cooking, and entertaining. A few of my goals, I want to run a marathon, I want to write a book, and I want to continue writing and do stand up comedy.
Thanks for listening to us, and if you want, send me an e-mail.
- RT @ADiazMix1051: Your Nite just got jacked up by yours truly hosting Amp'd Up Sat Nite on @MIX1051. As promised I have @Imaginedragons unt… 7 hours ago
- Win tickets to see @ImagineDragons during #Ampd Up Saturday Night! cbsloc.al/12ARad5 8 hours ago
- .@ImagineDragons, @MonstersandMen and more streaming #LIVE now! bit.ly/YOIJdA 9 hours ago
- This is your chance to see @MonstersandMen #LIVE, click here to watch: bit.ly/YOIJdA 10 hours ago
- What was that song we just played? Find out here: bit.ly/ZS5uu4 12 hours ago