Neil Patrick Harris was picked to host the Oscars after three other stars turned the Academy down.
Barbara Walters is coming out of retirement to do another “Most Fascinating People” special.
Carrie Underwood’s first greatest hits album is coming out on December 9th. She has a new single called “Something in the Water” out today.
“Jersey Shore” star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino has been indicted on tax evasion charges. Prosecutors claim he failed to pay his full tax bill on $8.9 million in earnings and intentionally filed bogus returns.
Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling welcomed a baby girl last Friday.
- Dana’s Dirt – Are Katy Perry And Taylor Swift Feuding? MIX 105.1–09/10/2014
- Dana’s Dirt – Kim Kardashian Named GQ Woman Of The Year MIX 105.1–09/03/2014
- Dana’s Dirt – Who Is The Next Bachelor? MIX 105.1–08/27/2014
- Dana’s Dirt – Shia LaBeouf Stalked At Home MIX 105.1–08/25/2014
- After shooting, community searches for answers 3 hours ago
- Woman quarantined in NJ over Ebola fears gets preliminary test result 2 hours ago
- Royals edge Giants 3-2, take 2-1 World Series lead 5 hours ago
- Time Lapse: Cityscape Chicago II 5 hours ago
- Nurses who treated Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan tell their story 9 hours ago
- 2 California sheriff's deputies shot dead; suspect arrested 10 hours ago
- School shooting in Wash. state 12 hours ago
- NYC police commissioner: Hatchet attack was terrorist act 13 hours ago