Barbara Walters is coming out of retirement to do another “Most Fascinating People” special.
Carrie Underwood’s first greatest hits album is coming out on December 9th. She has a new single called “Something in the Water” out today.
“Jersey Shore” star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino has been indicted on tax evasion charges. Prosecutors claim he failed to pay his full tax bill on $8.9 million in earnings and intentionally filed bogus returns.
Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling welcomed a baby girl last Friday.
Katy Perry hints that she’s the enemy Taylor Swift sings about in her new song “Bad Blood.”
- Dana’s Dirt – Kim Kardashian Named GQ Woman Of The Year MIX 105.1–09/03/2014
- Dana’s Dirt – Who Is The Next Bachelor? MIX 105.1–08/27/2014
- Dana’s Dirt – Shia LaBeouf Stalked At Home MIX 105.1–08/25/2014
- Community Connection – 16th Annual Miracle Miles 5K MIX 105.1–08/22/2014
- Police release video of suspected gunman in Ottawa shooting 2 hours ago
- China launches flyby mission to the moon 2 hours ago
- Doctor being tested for Ebola in NYC 1 hour ago
- Watch Zach Galifianakis awkwardly interview Brad Pitt on "Between Two Ferns" 1 hour ago
- Holder "exasperated" about Ferguson investigation leaks 1 hour ago
- Colorado girls' apparent bid to join ISIS renews terror recruiting fears 59 Minutes ago
- Murder of Ky. mom and teen daughter remains a mystery 3 Minutes ago
- Dancing priests' fancy footwork goes viral 6 Minutes ago