Neil Patrick Harris was picked to host the Oscars after three other stars turned the Academy down.
Barbara Walters is coming out of retirement to do another “Most Fascinating People” special.
Carrie Underwood’s first greatest hits album is coming out on December 9th. She has a new single called “Something in the Water” out today.
“Jersey Shore” star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino has been indicted on tax evasion charges. Prosecutors claim he failed to pay his full tax bill on $8.9 million in earnings and intentionally filed bogus returns.
Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling welcomed a baby girl last Friday.
- Dana’s Dirt – Are Katy Perry And Taylor Swift Feuding? MIX 105.1–09/10/2014
- Dana’s Dirt – Kim Kardashian Named GQ Woman Of The Year MIX 105.1–09/03/2014
- Dana’s Dirt – Who Is The Next Bachelor? MIX 105.1–08/27/2014
- Dana’s Dirt – Shia LaBeouf Stalked At Home MIX 105.1–08/25/2014
- U.S. Marines end Afghan operations, set to come home 3 hours ago
- World Series tied after Giants surge past Royals 11-4 in Game 4 1 hour ago
- Suspect in killing of California deputies was deported twice 2 hours ago
- The Pact 3 hours ago
- PGA chief fired over alleged sexist comments 5 hours ago
- Despite age, 100-year-old math teacher pushes on 5 hours ago
- Nurse quarantined in N.J. criticizes the way she has been treated 7 hours ago
- Preview: Ebola 8 hours ago