Latest Music News
- Rihanna's Bad Girl BET Awards Moment Was Completely Staged, Obviously Gotta give the people what they want and the people always want Bad Girl RiRi.
- John Mayer and Andy Cohen Captured the Weekend with One Selfie As they say, sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Where To See 4th Of July Fireworks In The Orlando Area Here's a list of places to check out this weekend:
- Taylor Swift Had The Best Day Ever on a Boat with Calvin Harris & Joe Jonas Everything is better when you're on a boat. Even those once angry feelings you felt towards an ex who broke up with you over the phone.
- Katy Perry is the Highest-Paid Female Celebrity in the World Katy Perry definitely doesn't have to worry about paying her rent, that's for sure.
- Rihanna Is Doing Some Serious Kidnapping in 'BBHMM' Video No dogs were hurt in the making of this clip.
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist : 6.28.15 Every Sunday, from 7am-10am, we’ll feature your favorite songs in their acoustic form with Acoustic Sunrise. It’s always fun to hear a song stripped down to its bare bones and be able to truly appreciate it for the work of art that it is. So...
- President Obama Sang 'Amazing Grace' During Eulogy in Charleston & Everyone Joined In Before the song, Obama spoke with eloquence and emotion. His eulogy was heartfelt, and reached the mourners and the nation.
- 12 Fire Emoji Songs to Celebrate the Nationwide Legalization of Same-Sex Marriage Each of the artists, from Lady Gaga to Perfume Genius, have become gay icons in their own right.
- Supreme Court Rules Gay Marriage Legal in All States - Artists React Gay marriage is now officially legal in all 50 states. Many artists were quick to share their thoughts on social media. Read all the tweets!
- Adele Teams with Pharrell on Her New Album “She’s kinda like, ‘OK, guys, I’m gonna open my diary for 20 minutes.’ "
- New Music to Know: Leon Bridges Takes Us Back to the Golden Age of Soul "I just feel like as far as R&B and black music, there hasn’t been anything like this in a long time." We have to agree with you, Leon.