Latest Music News
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Garnering Songwriters Hall of Fame Honor He may or may not have felt it in his bones — Dan Reynolds is receiving a songwriting award.
- Cody Simpson Gets Wet and Wild in 'Surfboard' Cody Simpson may have been eliminated last night on Dancing with the Stars, but the Australian singer isn't bumming too hard; after all, he has a new music video out.
- 17 Things Kids Born After 2000 Have No Clue About Here are 17 things that kids born after 2000 are completely clueless about.
- Jennifer Hudson Drops Sultry Timbaland-Produced 'Walk It Out' "You must have the rap producer with the know-how of putting tracks together on a new recording," a robotic voice booms at the beginning of Jennifer Hudson's new song, "Walk It Out". Who could it mean?
- 'The Voice' Tour- Get Your Tickets Early Want to pick your tickets up before anyone else? Beginning Wednesday, April 16th at 10AM and running through that evening at 10PM, you will be able to purchase tickets using our special presale password.
- IMPACT: Jason Derulo Gets Very, Very Honest on 'Talk Dirty' “My first album was written when I was 19-years-old. I wanted to be sure this album was far different from that one, to make sure that the growth was present."
- Ed Sheeran Announces Arena Tour of North America Folks who enjoyed Ed Sheeran's funky little jam session on last weekend's Saturday Night Live, take note: he just might be coming to your city with that and more.
- Eminem, Rihanna Perform 'The Monster' at MTV Movie Awards Since its release last November, you’ve heard “The Monster,” Eminem’s song featuring Rihanna, plenty of times. But you’ve never heard it performed live — not until the MTV Movie Awards last night, anyway.
- Ed Sheeran Performs on 'SNL', Taylor Swift Assists Seth Rogen "Why did you come?" Rogan asked Swift, clearly agitated. "You're getting really upset and whenever a man shows emotion, I appear," Swift replied to laughter.
- Lana Del Rey Shares Slinky, Sad New Song 'West Coast' The slinky, breathy ode to a boy and the western seaboard of the United States, the song stays in Del Rey's melancholic lane. Is it, as she claimed of her new album, "so dark it's almost unlistenable"? No, not in the slightest.
- At Coachella Pharrell Gets By With a Little Help From His Friends Pharrell Williams used his solo set as a career-spanning showcase, touching on his string of chart-topping collaborative hits from last year (namely Daft Punk's "Get Lucky" and Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines") to a show-stopping revue of his chart...
- Lily Allen Opens Up on Failed Radio Single, Thoughts on Leaving Music "I think that 'period' is going to be my 'surfboard' with Beyoncé. People will wear sweatshirts to my concerts that are just going to say 'period.'"