Latest Music News
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy According to the realtor, it was the most money paid for such a mansion possibly ever.
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in 'SNL' Promo: Watch Someone sure loves her some 1D.
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks' Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch While in NYC, the teen heartthrob turned solo pop singer graced the toy store with his falsetto'd presence.
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5's 'Animals' Remix: Listen Big Boi took a turn on Maroon 5's 'Animals,' which was previously remixed by J. Cole.
- iTunes List Of Their Favorite Music, Movies, And Apps iTunes put out a list of their personal fav's when it comes to music, movies, and apps. Check out the list and see if you're missing out on something!
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll The fraternity claims there were "no prejudicial motivations" behind using the doll.
- iTunes Top Selling Singles And Albums Of The Year Do you need to make an awesome playlist for your new iPod? If so, iTunes released their lists of the 'Best Selling Singles and Best Selling Albums of the Year' and it would make a great playlist with some of biggest hits of 2014!
- Orlando Named Nation's #1 Travel Hot Spot For 2015 According to a recent report from Priceline.com, many Americans will travel to Orlando in 2015.
- Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel Expecting...Confirms Joey Fatone Joey Fatone spilled the beans on the couple's pregnancy when speaking to In Touch magazine.
- Billboard's Top 100 Artists Of The Year Billboard published a great best of 2014 rundown and it's more objective than some of the other end of year lists because it's based on the numbers, like album and ticket sales, chart performance, and so on. Check out who made the list!
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign Calvin Harris is ready to roll out his best "blue steel" look.
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch What happens when you assemble 40 musicians in hopes of writing the greatest song ever? Apparently the answer is sketch comedy.