Latest Music News
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She's Not Bossy, She's The Boss Beyoncé is practicing what she preaches in a new campaign encouraging girls to drop the word "bossy" from their vocabulary. Wonder how Kelis feels about this?
- Justin Bieber's Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder It is a performance so uncanny in its predicticablity of Bieber's past behavior that there has to be some sort of subversive message going on, a subliminal text.
- Lily Allen Reveals 'Sheezus' Release Date, New Song 'Our Time' 'Sheezus' is officially a thing. The 11-track album includes previously released songs "Hard Out Here," "Air Balloon" and "L8 CMMR," which debuted on a recent episode of Girls.
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014 Williams is helping celebrate the annual worldwide event, which falls on March 20.
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music "Happy to be back! Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music🐱I can't thank my fans enough for all the love & support u have given me❤️️" she tweeted.
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West's Aquatic Calling The breakout band riding high on the success of "Best Day of My Life" have few ideas of musicians who'd make great athletes, including Fall Out Boy drummer Andy Hurley.
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She'll (Probably) Never Go Solo "My priority will always be Paramore," she said. "I know where my heart is. And it's this band. I can't imagine wanting to do anything else."
- [PHOTOS] ZZ Ward In The MIX 105.1 All Access Lounge ZZ Ward stopped by the MIX 105.1 studios today for an intimate performance in the MIX 105.1 All Access Lounge!
- Jennifer Lopez's Drops New Single, 'I Luh Ya Papi' Featuring French Montana The sunny and infectious tune is sure to soundtrack many beach parties once the temperatures soar. Yes, this winter will eventually end.
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music "Music isn't rewarding for them, even though other kinds of rewards, like money, are. It just doesn't affect them," cognitive neuroscientist Josep Marco-Pallerés found in a new study.http://cbsloc.al/1hQEW7y
- Adam Lambert Will Join Queen On Upcoming North American Tour It's finally happened, Queen is bringing Adam Lambert on tour with them.
- Lady Gaga to Headline Intimate Show at SXSW Want to see Lady Gaga play SXSW? Well you're going to have to be bold.