By Adam Alexander
If you LOVE Cheetos, you may want to buy a plane ticket to New York so you can get in on a new restaurant that is all things Cheetos!!
CNN Money reports that Cheetos is opening the pop-up restaurant in New York City next Tuesday and it ONLY serves food made with Cheetos.
Here are a just few of the menu items:
1. Grilled cheese filled with cheese, bacon, tomatoes, and Cheetos.
2. Mac and cheese made with white cheddar and a Flamin’ Hot Chipotle Ranch Cheeto crust.
3. Tacos with chicken, veggies, and Flamin’ Hot Limon Cheetos on top.
4. Nachos that use Cheetos instead of tortilla chips.
5. A CHEESECAKE with a Cheetos crust.
The restaurant will only be open for three days, but if it goes well, they’ll probably be doing it again (duh!) According to The Spotted Cheetah they’ll also be releasing a recipe book, as well, if you want to make the stuff yourself.