Pay day! Yaaaaaay! Or, if you’re back to school shopping, I’m sure you’ll want to cry by the end of the weekend. Nothing like being happy about your kids going back to school, but you’re bank account being drained. who knew school supplies were so expensive?!
Treat yourself. You’re gonna do great pushing through the crowds and making your babies happy. You deserve something too.
- Couples personalized passports – Ok so this might not be for you, but don’t stress over those wedding gifts you haven’t gotten yet, this is perfect! Under $35 for them both here.
- Taco recipe book – You’ll be wondering what kind to make for the kids every Tuesday they come home. It’s full of cool recipes you wouldn’t have thought of. Going for $23 and you can get it here.
- Mom Juice – Now we’re getting there. It’s the perfect glass for your wine, I mean grape juice. Pick yours up here for only $17!
- Almost Adulting Book – Don’t worry, we all know you’re still just going along with what you’ve learned and we still don’t know it all! This book will be a sure thing to give you some needed giggles and advice. Good thing is, it’s only $14 here.
- Polaroid Instant Print Camera here– Your kids won’t stay young forever and this bad boy will help you capture the moment right where you are, no need to forget about printing them or worrying if it’s all saved on your hard drive. Not too shabby for under $100. Get yours in different colors !