By Jay Edwards
If you want to make your last Summer vacation a memorable one, here are five tips to help you make the most of it!
1. Don’t bring your laptop- According to Multivu, people who spent more than one hour a day on their computer were 43% more likely to have trouble remembering details from their trip.
2. Go with friends and family- People who vacationed with both remembered their trip 20% better than people who traveled with just family, friends, or on their own.
3. Go to the mountains- For whatever reason, people who went to places with mountains remembered their trip better than any other type of destination.
4. Get pumped up! People who simply said they were excited for their vacation were 73% more likely to remember details from it afterward.
5. Don’t spend too much- The cost of a vacation had nothing to do with how memorable it was. People who spent a few hundred dollars on a trip remembered the details of it just as well as people who splurged and spent $5,000.