Yay! Father’s Day is 2 days away. And now I’ll try to make your life easier with some gift ideas!
- The Gentleman’s Beard Bay Rum Beard Oil – Dad’s love growing out beards. Why? Because everyone hates shaving. That’s me assuming of course but if he’s growing out his beard, help him out in keeping it smelling nice and feeling soft! There are a few oils and kits out there, this one goes for $22.
- Good Day, Bad Day Scotch Whiskey Glass – After a long hard day at work, sometimes it’s better just to not even ask. Give dad a laugh with this whiskey glass for only $16!
- MiniPresso GR Espresso Maker – Perfect for camping or the office, Dad can get his caffiene boost anywhere. Not bad for $60!
- GRID-IT Wrap – Help keep dad organized wherever he goes. Keeps all his electronic cords and headphones together along with his laptop! This one is for a Mac, but there are other sizes and Cocoons for other brands as well. Ranging from $15-79!
- Stanely Growler and Tumbler Set – For the ourdoorsy dads, perfect for traveling and camping, keeps his beer sealed and cold for 16 hours, Comes with the cups, so it’s shareable! Grab it for $59 today.