Have you ever read an article and thought to yourself, “Well that was nice, but you’re wrong?” That’s how I felt after reading that Florida didn’t make it in the top 10 list of best cities to live in. However, they did name ten pretty cool places, check them out here…
A new study posted on Niche.com ranked the best cities to live in and they’re based on multiple factors like cost of living, crime rates, schools, the weather is and commute time. How wonderful places like Mt. Dora, Winter Park, Winter Garden, and Celebration didn’t make the list, we don’t know. The first Florida city to show up on the list was Gainesville at #48. Not to be left out, Tallahassee came in at #61.
How about Central Florida? Orlando FINALLY showed up at #70!
Here’s the Top 10:
1. Ann Arbor, Michigan
2. Naperville, Illinois (Just outside Chicago)
3. Arlington, Virginia
4. Columbia, Maryland (Just outside Baltimore)
5. Berkeley, California
6. The Woodlands, Texas( Just North of Houston)
7. Plano, Texas
8. Overland Park, Kansas (Just outside Kansas City)
9. Boulder, Colorado
10. Irvine, California (About 45 miles SE of L.A.)