The Morning MIX asked how often you wash things like your sheets and jeans and turns out all three of them are a little gross! A new survey asked people how long they go between washing some things and are the results…
1. Jeans- According to Buzzfeed, 10% of people wash their jeans every single time they wear them and 44% do it at least once a week. However, 28% go at least a month and 18% will hold out for months and only wash them once they get a stain.
2. Towels- 9% of people wash them after every use, 43% of people wash them once a week and 15% wash them whenever they get around to it.
3. Sheets- 44% wash them every week or every other week. Another 35% wash them once a month and 21% use them indefinitely and only throw them in the laundry when the sheets can get up and walk themselves to the laundry room.
4. Bras- Only 5% wash them after every use, 56% go one or two weeks and 33% wait until they have an odd odor. Women are much more aggressive with their sports bras though, 41% wash them after every use.
5. Underwear- 97% of people wash their underwear after they wear it once. 3% of “people” sometimes re-wear the same pair even if it’s dirty. That’s just nasty, come on now.