The key to being a parent is teaching your kids to be honest!! Right? To do this, we must be a good role model and tell the truth to our kids! Unless….. It’s a delicate balance.
A new survey from FemaleFirst found the five most common white lies parents tell:
1. Telling your kids that an annoying toy is lost, when you really got rid of it.
2. Lying to your friends about your parenting style. “Oh yeah, we totally limit the amount of time on the computer too!”
3. Saying you have to leave somewhere like a playground because it’s closing even though it’s really not.
4. Pretending you didn’t eat their candy or other food.
5. Pretending to call the police because they did something bad.
So, we asked YOU to call in to The Morning MIX this morning and share your lies and we got some HILARIOUS answers! Listen to these: