A new study found the major life events that stress us out the most. These are things that ACTUALLY happen to you not things you stress about that may or may NOT happen. If we could separate THAT difference in our lives, we’d all be better off!
Here are the 10 most stressful things that can happen to us according to Physoc:
1. The death of a spouse, relative, or friend.
2. Going to jail. (Umm, I know a way YOU can avoid this!)
3. A natural disaster or a fire damaging your house.
4. Getting diagnosed with a serious illness.
5. Being fired.
6. Getting separated or divorced.
7. Being a victim of identity theft.
8. Unexpected money problems.
9. Starting a new job.
10. Planning a wedding.
Added not, because I know you were wondering: A terrorist attack only came in 13th on the list by just a tiny margin over the 14th most stressful life event: losing your phone. The internet going down didn’t even make the list so maybe the entire thing is off a little!