71% of people say they’re stressed at work, according to a new survey from PR Newswire. Yet, just yesterday I read that 51% of people love their job! So, we may love our job but I think we also may love being stressed! Maybe being stressed is what makes us feel alive! Just my opinion. Anyway, what is making us so stressed at work?.
Here are the top 10 things that stress us out at work:
1. Deadlines, 30%.
2. Their job’s life-or-death implications for another person, 17%. Obviously this doesn’t apply to a lot of us, but it matters to people like police officers, firefighters, and soldiers.
3. Competitiveness, 10%.
4. Physical demands, 8%.
5. Working in the public eye, 8%.
6. Growth potential, 7%.
7. Risk of dying on the job, 7%.
8. Hazards we encounter, 5%.
9. Meeting the public, 4%.
10. Travel, 3%.
11. .001% Getting to the stage and not knowing my lines! (Ya, that’s mine! -Adam)