It’s down the the last couple of days of shopping for your sweetie! And most of us are on a budget. I know I am since I just splurged on a vacation. But I came across a few super awesome gifts for under $20. Remember, keep it simple. It REALLY is the thought that counts when it comes down to it, especially when the person already has everything they want. Don’t worry, you can get most of these things on Amazon, if you have a Prime, you can get them tomorrow or later on even.
- The Corkcicle Chillsner Beer Chiller – Perfect for the craft beer guy in your life, why wait for your beer to cool in the fridge. Pop this bad boy in and drink away.
- Massage Seduction Kit – I was actually surprised with how cheap this is considering what you get…who doesn’t love massages and a bit of fun. Ladies don’t deny it, we’ve given away tons of Fifty Shades tickets.
- Ticket Stub Holder – You both go to tons of events together! What better way to showcase them to your friends and family and remember the great times, than with this booklet? For $11 it’s a steal! I actually may be gifting myself this….
- Mr. & Mrs. Glasses – Perfect for the couple that loves to sit back and relax with a nice drink. I’ll be honest, my first thought was ‘Eh that’s more like an ‘us gift’ but what matters the most? US! He or she will love it.
- What I Love About You – Because we all need to remember the little things, this fill in the blank book is cheap and so cute.
- Pillow Cases – Everyone wants to be that annoyingly cute couple, enhance that a bit with these matching ‘I love you’ pillow cases!
- Best. GirlFriend. Ever. – My boyfriend got me this in a travel mug, and I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY. I love it. In this case I it says ‘wife’.
- You’re My Person – These are the cutest ever. Definitely something I would say. And you get reminded everyday when you unlock your car.
There are a ton of other things to get too, but my advice- DON’T over think it. I’m not one to really even like chocolate or teddy bears. You know your person. Make it thoughtful. Make a card, or make dinner and/or give something small. Besides, you both show you’re love on a daily basis. That person is with you regardless 🙂