When it comes to showering, here are seven stats on how the majority of us shower and what we do in there. Are you in the norm?
A new survey by Buzzfeed asked people the average person what they do in the shower and here are the results:
1. 79% of people stand, while 6% shower sitting down. The other 15% stand most of the time, but sit to shave their legs.
2. 68% face away from the shower head and 32% stand toward it.
3. 55% make the water as hot as possible and 45% keep it warm but not overly hot.
4. Only 31% wash their hair with shampoo every day. 54% do it a few times a week, 12% do it once a week or less and 1% never do. (I’m assuming they’re bald? Let’s hope so cause that’s just nasty.)
5. 81% of people always wash their hair first, then their body.
6. 76% always use conditioner after they shampoo. 8% never use it.
7. 72% of people say they pee in the shower.
Here’s a random question too: When you clean the shower, do you do it clothed or while you’re showering? According to Woman’s World Magazine, almost half of us clean the shower while cleaning ourselves.