What’s the number one feature or improvement you wish your cell phone had? According to a new survey from ZDNet.com here are the top five answers:
1. A longer battery life, so you don’t have to recharge it constantly. It was the top answer by far! 46% of people chose that one.
2. A shatterproof screen, 21%. So you don’t have to worry about dropping it.
3. Better water-resistance, 15%. Which is starting to happen. The new iPhones are waterproof, and so is the Galaxy Note 7 when it’s not on fire.
4. A better camera, 12%. People said they want the best camera possible.
5. Better hands-free technology, 5%. So it’s safer to use in the car.
Also, 73% of people said they probably won’t buy the new iPhone, because they don’t want a phone without a headphone jack.