When it comes to cereal, each and every one of us have a personal favorite. So, when it comes to naming the 10 best cereals of all-time, sure it’s up for debate. However, Mr. Breakfast recently names the “10 Greatest Breakfast Cereals of All Time” and I’m not sure who he asked, but I don’t think anyone will agree with their #1 pick!
Here are the 10 greatest cereals of all time, according to more than 570,000 votes on the website MrBreakfast.com:
1. Quisp (What? Who? It was discontinued in the late ’70s, but brought back in 2012.)
2. Frosted Flakes (Jay’s favorite)
3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
4. Honey Nut Cheerios
5. Cap’n Crunch
7. Concentrate (It was made of little nuggets marketed as being “concentrated nutrients” and it was discontinued in the late 1970s.)
8. Rice Krinkles (There were like sugary Rice Krispies, but they were discontinued in the ’70s too.)
9. Puffa Puffa Rice (There were sorta like Rice Krispies covered in honey or brown sugar, also discontinued in the 1970s.)
10. Wheat Chex
You can see the Top 100 posted on Vox here.