A psychology teacher in California named Mr. Phillips recently gave students a list of 101 ways to de-stress their lives. Thanks to social media and one of his students, they posted it online for all of us to see and now it has gone viral. Here are ten of them that we really like…
1. Get up 15 minutes earlier, but make sure you get enough sleep.
2. Don’t rely on your memory, write stuff down if you need to remember it.
3. Say “No” more often, meaning don’t over-commit yourself.
4. Simplify your meals, you don’t need everything to be gourmet and complicated.
5. Break up large tasks into smaller tasks to make life easier.
6. Stop trying to “Fix” other people, focus on yourself.
7. When you need to put things in perspective, look up at the stars, that’ll help!
8. Pay attention to your breathing, and stretch. In other words, basic yoga can help de-stress you.
9. Strive for excellence, not perfection. Nobody is perfect, but you can certainly try your best to be excellent!
10. Freely praise other people. It’ll make you feel better about yourself, too.
Nice work Mr. Phillips, we love these! You can check out all 101 of them on Buzzfeed.