What was the original name of Chick-Fil-A? Which color M&M is there more of in every bag? Was there ever TWO Madison Square Gardens? All that and more with Adam’s Fun Facts!
1. There are more blue M&Ms in a pack of M&Ms than any other color. In fact, there’s a specific color breakdown for each pack: 24% blue, 20% orange, 16% green, 14% yellow, 13% red, 13% brown. (Exeter)
2. Toyota was originally called Toyoda, with a “d,” because the founder’s name was Sakichi Toyoda. But after one year they decided to change it, since “toyada” means “fertile rice paddies” and they didn’t want to be associated with farming. (Wikipedia)
3. The first white artist with a rap song on the Billboard R&B chart was Mel Brooks in 1982. It was a comedy rap called “It’s Good to Be the King” based off his movie “History of the World, Part One”. (Night Flight)
4. Chick-Fil-A launched in 1946, but it was called the Dwarf Grill. The name was changed in 1961. (Chick-Fil-A)
5. There used to be a second Madison Square Garden in Queens but it was torn down during World War Two to make room for an Army mail depot. (Wikipedia)