Thankfully, most of us work at jobs that AREN’T life or death because if they were, we’d be in trouble. If you do work a job that IS life or death, please get a good amount of rest before you go in!
A new survey from Daily Mail found the nine most common mistakes we make at work when we’re tired.
1. Emailing the wrong person.
2. Zoning out during a meeting. (I am not sure you have to be tired for this one!)
3. Calling someone the wrong name. (Better to do this at work rather than…)
4. Making a mistake in an important document.
5. Making spelling mistakes in emails.
6. Forgetting an important meeting.
7. Falling asleep in a meeting.
8. Missing a deadline.
9. Sending the wrong quote for a job. (ouch, that can be costly!)
So there you have it, now go get some sleep… During a meeting!