If you’re ready to advance in the company and more some extra cash, here are five tips that could help you land that new corner office and company car!
Over 2,000 executives at different companies were polled and asked for the top five things that make you more likely to get a promotion. Believe it or not, working long hours is not number one. However, PR Newswire has the results and here’s what they said . . .
1. Being motivated to learn new skills. 30% said it’s the most important thing you need to have to get promoted.
2. Having strong interpersonal skills, 27%
3. Being able to adapt to change easily, 24%
4. Being okay with taking on more responsibility, 13%
5. Being willing to work long hours. Only 7% said it’s the most important thing if you want to get promoted.