Forbes has released its list of the World’s Highest-Paid Entertainers and the winner is TAYLOR SWIFT by a mile!! Over the past year, she’s banked $170 MILLION. Admit it, you saw her concert!
Her 1989 Tour has sold out stadiums around the country and grossed a a quarter of a billion dollars worldwide!! She also has endorsement deals with Diet Coke, Apple, and other sponsors.
Taylor’s ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris “only” made $63 million, which was good enough for 21st.
One Direction came in second with $110 million. Much of that is from the tail end of their On the Road Again Tour. They also have to split that money with each other and tons of representation!
Kim Kardashian finished at #43, with $51 million. She Tweeted about how honored she was, and how proud her dad would be. She also sent a second Tweet with the hashtag, “Not bad for a girl with no talent.”
Here are the top 20 World’s Highest Paid Entertainers:
1. Taylor Swift, $170 million.
2. One Direction, $110 million.
3. James Patterson, $95 million
4. Tie between Dr. Phil (?) and Cristiano Ronaldo, $88 million.
6. Kevin Hart, $87.5 million.
7. Howard Stern, $85 million.
8. Soccer star Lionel Messi, $81.5 million.
9. Adele, $80.5 million.
10. Rush Limbaugh, $79 million.
11. LeBron James, $77 million.
12. Madonna, $76.5 million.
13. Tie between Ellen DeGeneres and Rihanna, $75 million
15. Garth Brooks, $70 million.
16. Roger Federer, $68 million.
17. AC/DC, $67.5 million.
18. The Rolling Stones, $66.5 million.
19. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, $64.5 million.
20. David Copperfield, $64 million.