The 10 Less Traditional Signs You’re In A Good Relationship
A new survey tried to find the less traditional signs you’re in a good relationship. Here are their 10 unique signs things are solid…
1. You do chores together . . . like one person washes dishes, the other one dries.
2. You agree on movies.
3. You have three mutual friends . . . meaning you each have an independent friendship with three of the same people.
4. You go on two romantic weekend trips a year.
5. You kiss each other five times a day.
6. You cook together.
7. You go on a date once a month, regardless of how long you’ve been together.
8. You “Swim in the ocean” about twice a week.
9. You’ve both admitted you’re wrong during an argument.
10. You don’t get into too many fights over driving, making a mess, or spending money.
You can see the full story from express.co.uk here
The Latest from MIX
- First Times: Nick Jonas
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Pharrell to Star in Fairytale Chanel Campaign, Drops Original Single with Cara Delevigne
- Ariana Grande’s Sexy Act is ‘Ridiculous,’ According to Bette Midler
- How Much Feeding A Family Of 10 For Thanksgiving Should Truly Cost You
- Paramore Debut Hayley Williams/Joy Williams Duet ‘Hate to See Your Heart Break': Watch
- Idina Menzel Coming To Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center For The Performing Arts
- MIX105.1 Loves Our Kids Radiothon Presented By Fairwinds
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for ‘7/11′ in Her Hotel Suite: Watch
- Katy Perry Calls Out ‘Perverted’ Australian Paparazzi in Twitter Rant