The 10 Less Traditional Signs You’re In A Good Relationship
A new survey tried to find the less traditional signs you’re in a good relationship. Here are their 10 unique signs things are solid…
1. You do chores together . . . like one person washes dishes, the other one dries.
2. You agree on movies.
3. You have three mutual friends . . . meaning you each have an independent friendship with three of the same people.
4. You go on two romantic weekend trips a year.
5. You kiss each other five times a day.
6. You cook together.
7. You go on a date once a month, regardless of how long you’ve been together.
8. You “Swim in the ocean” about twice a week.
9. You’ve both admitted you’re wrong during an argument.
10. You don’t get into too many fights over driving, making a mess, or spending money.
You can see the full story from express.co.uk here
The Latest from MIX
- 4 Things You Can Hand Out On Halloween Instead Of Candy
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- 72% Of Men Lie On The First Date And Here Are The Lies They Tell
- Spiced Pumpkin & Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- The Top 10 Candies Kids Want For Halloween
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch
- Taylor Swift Unites Republicans & Democrats, Facebook Study Shows
- Ariana Grande Might Be on the ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Soundtrack