The 10 Less Traditional Signs You’re In A Good Relationship
A new survey tried to find the less traditional signs you’re in a good relationship. Here are their 10 unique signs things are solid…
1. You do chores together . . . like one person washes dishes, the other one dries.
2. You agree on movies.
3. You have three mutual friends . . . meaning you each have an independent friendship with three of the same people.
4. You go on two romantic weekend trips a year.
5. You kiss each other five times a day.
6. You cook together.
7. You go on a date once a month, regardless of how long you’ve been together.
8. You “Swim in the ocean” about twice a week.
9. You’ve both admitted you’re wrong during an argument.
10. You don’t get into too many fights over driving, making a mess, or spending money.
You can see the full story from express.co.uk here
The Latest from MIX
- Watch The Weeknd Get Set on Fire in New ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ Video
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle
- Rihanna Tried and Failed to Perform at Baltimore Protests
- Imagine Dragons, Jack Johnson to Play Farm Aid in Chicago This Year
- Scott McKenzie Update: A Quick Note From Philly
- VIDEO: This 3-Month-Old Baby Telling His Dad “I Love You” Will Give You All The Feels
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (07/28/15)
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Swimming, Barbara Walters, Longest Serving Mayor & More
- The Top 9 Reasons We Bribe Our Kids
- 6 Ways To Make Food From The Grocery Store Last Longer