The 10 Less Traditional Signs You’re In A Good Relationship
A new survey tried to find the less traditional signs you’re in a good relationship. Here are their 10 unique signs things are solid…
1. You do chores together . . . like one person washes dishes, the other one dries.
2. You agree on movies.
3. You have three mutual friends . . . meaning you each have an independent friendship with three of the same people.
4. You go on two romantic weekend trips a year.
5. You kiss each other five times a day.
6. You cook together.
7. You go on a date once a month, regardless of how long you’ve been together.
8. You “Swim in the ocean” about twice a week.
9. You’ve both admitted you’re wrong during an argument.
10. You don’t get into too many fights over driving, making a mess, or spending money.
You can see the full story from express.co.uk here
The Latest from MIX
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Blind, Autistic Boy Singing “Open The Eyes Of My Heart” Will Warm Your Heart
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Pat Monahan Talks Train’s ‘Sail Across the Sun’ Cruise
- 3 Health Mistakes You’re Making Every Day
- 8 Crazy Stats On How Much The Average American Consumes In Their Lifetime
- Enter To Win Admission To The Southern Women’s Show At The OCCC
- Listen To Scott McKenzie And The Morning Mix To Win Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Tickets!
- Listen To Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX For Your Opportunity To Win A $50 Starbucks Gift Card Courtesty Of Simply Hired