The 10 Less Traditional Signs You’re In A Good Relationship
A new survey tried to find the less traditional signs you’re in a good relationship. Here are their 10 unique signs things are solid…
1. You do chores together . . . like one person washes dishes, the other one dries.
2. You agree on movies.
3. You have three mutual friends . . . meaning you each have an independent friendship with three of the same people.
4. You go on two romantic weekend trips a year.
5. You kiss each other five times a day.
6. You cook together.
7. You go on a date once a month, regardless of how long you’ve been together.
8. You “Swim in the ocean” about twice a week.
9. You’ve both admitted you’re wrong during an argument.
10. You don’t get into too many fights over driving, making a mess, or spending money.
You can see the full story from express.co.uk here
The Latest from MIX
- Enter To Win Tickets To The Advance Screening Of Goosebumps!
- Enter To Win Tickets To The Wilderness Politics Tour At The House of Blues!
- Watch One Direction Perform on ‘The X Factor Australia’
- Instagram Turns 5, Who Makes The Top 10?
- Will Lady Gaga Return for ‘American Horror Story’ Season Six?
- David Guetta Announces ‘Sun Goes Down’ Remix Competition
- Top 10 Instagram Accounts As App Turns 5
- Chipotle Is Giving You $3 ‘BOOritos’ On Halloween
- Ariana Grande Kisses Liz Gillies, Accidentally Posts Video Evidence
- Community Connection – Jack In The Park