The 10 Most Friendly And 10 Most Unfriendly Cities In The U.S.
If you’re planning a last minute Summer vacation, we have 10 cities you should consider visiting and 10 you need to avoid!
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine just released the results of their annual survey on America’s friendliest and least friendly cities and for the second year in a row, Newark was named the least friendly city in the U.S.
The 10 most unfriendly cities are:
Newark, New Jersey
Atlantic City, New Jersey
New Haven, Connecticut
Los Angeles, California
The Hamptons, New York
Miami Beach, Florida.
The friendliest cities list is dominated by cities in the South. The top 10 are:
Charleston, South Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fort Worth, Texas
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Key West, Florida
Asheville, North Carolina
The Latest from MIX
- Scientists Say Mount St Helens Is Waking Up; Ready For Eruption
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- 10 Surprising Facts About Walt Disney World
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again : Watch And Hear Why
- The Top 10 Things Parents Are Looking Forward To Once Their Kids Move Out
- Jon Stewart of ‘The Daily Show’ Has More Fun With One Direction Fans
- The 10 Best And Worst #1 Singles Of The Past Decade
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One Of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch