If you’re planning a last minute Summer vacation, we have 10 cities you should consider visiting and 10 you need to avoid!
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine just released the results of their annual survey on America’s friendliest and least friendly cities and for the second year in a row, Newark was named the least friendly city in the U.S.
The 10 most unfriendly cities are:
Newark, New Jersey
Atlantic City, New Jersey
New Haven, Connecticut
Los Angeles, California
The Hamptons, New York
Miami Beach, Florida.
The friendliest cities list is dominated by cities in the South. The top 10 are:
Charleston, South Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fort Worth, Texas
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Key West, Florida
Asheville, North Carolina
The Latest from MIX
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Tickets
- Listen To Win Two Tickets To See Melissa Etheridge In Daytona Beach
- Listen To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Listen To CJ To Win Panic! At The Disco Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To See Elle King At The House Of Blues
- Mix 105.1’s Random Acts Of Kindness Day With SimonMed Imaging!
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Elle King At The House Of Blues!
- Be Pride United With Dana, CJ, and Susie At The Come Out With Pride Parade
- Backstreet Boys Announce ‘Larger Than Life’ Planet Hollywood Vegas Residency
- Britney Spears Dethrones Taylor Swift As Best Scare Reaction In History