The 10 Most Friendly And 10 Most Unfriendly Cities In The U.S.
If you’re planning a last minute Summer vacation, we have 10 cities you should consider visiting and 10 you need to avoid!
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine just released the results of their annual survey on America’s friendliest and least friendly cities and for the second year in a row, Newark was named the least friendly city in the U.S.
The 10 most unfriendly cities are:
Newark, New Jersey
Atlantic City, New Jersey
New Haven, Connecticut
Los Angeles, California
The Hamptons, New York
Miami Beach, Florida.
The friendliest cities list is dominated by cities in the South. The top 10 are:
Charleston, South Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fort Worth, Texas
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Key West, Florida
Asheville, North Carolina
The Latest from MIX
- Listen To Scott McKenzie And The Morning Mix To Win Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Tickets!
- Listen To Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX For Your Opportunity To Win A $50 Starbucks Gift Card Courtesty Of Simply Hired
- Listen To Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX To Win Tickets To SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular!
- CJ Encounters Ghosts During Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- The Most Popular Cocktail In Every State
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘A Walk Among The Tombstones’
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Unite in ‘Booty’ Video: Watch
- The 5 Biggest Resumé Mistakes