If you’re planning a last minute Summer vacation, we have 10 cities you should consider visiting and 10 you need to avoid!
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine just released the results of their annual survey on America’s friendliest and least friendly cities and for the second year in a row, Newark was named the least friendly city in the U.S.
The 10 most unfriendly cities are:
Newark, New Jersey
Atlantic City, New Jersey
New Haven, Connecticut
Los Angeles, California
The Hamptons, New York
Miami Beach, Florida.
The friendliest cities list is dominated by cities in the South. The top 10 are:
Charleston, South Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fort Worth, Texas
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Key West, Florida
Asheville, North Carolina
The Latest from MIX
- Justin Timberlake Set to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Pop Royalty Shines at We Can Survive Benefit Concert
- Kesha Dedicates ‘We Can Survive’ Performance To Fan’s Mother
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Tickets To Sesame Street Live
- Listen With CJ To Win Tickets To Mix 105.1’s All I Want For Christmas
- Listen To Win Tickets To Crayola Experience!
- Listen To Win Tickets To Hard Rock Live Presents ‘So You Think You Can Dance’!
- Listen To Win Third Eye Blind Tickets!
- Listen To Win Tickets To Halloween Horror Nights At Universal Orlando Resort™
- Join Mix 105.1 For The 5th Annual Beer, Bacon & BBQ Festival