If you’re planning a last minute Summer vacation, we have 10 cities you should consider visiting and 10 you need to avoid!
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine just released the results of their annual survey on America’s friendliest and least friendly cities and for the second year in a row, Newark was named the least friendly city in the U.S.
The 10 most unfriendly cities are:
Newark, New Jersey
Atlantic City, New Jersey
New Haven, Connecticut
Los Angeles, California
The Hamptons, New York
Miami Beach, Florida.
The friendliest cities list is dominated by cities in the South. The top 10 are:
Charleston, South Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fort Worth, Texas
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Key West, Florida
Asheville, North Carolina
The Latest from MIX
- Did Justin Bieber Trash Post Malone’s Dressing Room?
- Elvis Presley’s Stepbrother Claims His Death was No Accident
- DJ Khaled has Ridiculous Answers to Ridiculous Questions
- Some Prince DNA Claimants’ Documents will be Released
- Fergie’s Racy New Song ‘M.I.L.F. $’ is Here
- Demi Lovato Drops New Track ‘Body Say’
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (07/01/16)
- Listen To Win Tickets To See Sugary Ray, Everclear & More
- Justin Timberlake Called Out by Rapper Vic Mensa
- Kid Smarts With Jordan From Winter Park! 07/01/2016