The 10 Most Friendly And 10 Most Unfriendly Cities In The U.S.
If you’re planning a last minute Summer vacation, we have 10 cities you should consider visiting and 10 you need to avoid!
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine just released the results of their annual survey on America’s friendliest and least friendly cities and for the second year in a row, Newark was named the least friendly city in the U.S.
The 10 most unfriendly cities are:
Newark, New Jersey
Atlantic City, New Jersey
New Haven, Connecticut
Los Angeles, California
The Hamptons, New York
Miami Beach, Florida.
The friendliest cities list is dominated by cities in the South. The top 10 are:
Charleston, South Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fort Worth, Texas
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Key West, Florida
Asheville, North Carolina
The Latest from MIX
- Loverboy At The Downtown Food & Wine Fest Hits Friday Night 80’s
- 3 Tricks To Eating Less During The Super Bowl
- Adam’s Fun Facts For Thursday
- Enter To Win ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Advance Screening Tickets
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (01/28/15)
- Ella Henderson on Taking Inspiration from Mermaids and Valentino in Style Files
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Added to List of 2015 GRAMMY Performers
- A New App Tells You Which People To Eliminate From Your Life