If you’re planning a last minute Summer vacation, we have 10 cities you should consider visiting and 10 you need to avoid!
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine just released the results of their annual survey on America’s friendliest and least friendly cities and for the second year in a row, Newark was named the least friendly city in the U.S.
The 10 most unfriendly cities are:
Newark, New Jersey
Atlantic City, New Jersey
New Haven, Connecticut
Los Angeles, California
The Hamptons, New York
Miami Beach, Florida.
The friendliest cities list is dominated by cities in the South. The top 10 are:
Charleston, South Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fort Worth, Texas
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Key West, Florida
Asheville, North Carolina
The Latest from MIX
- First Look: ‘It’
- Rihanna Dazzles in New ‘Valerian’ Trailer
- [PHOTOS] Mix 105.1’s Acoustic Lounge Starring Train
- Community Connection – The Lupus Foundation of America
- [WATCH] Little Boy Welcomes Home Marine Dad
- Ed Sheeran Reacts to Lookalike Baby
- Prince’s ‘Sign O The Times’ 30 Years Later: A Look Back at His Magnum Opus
- Brandon Royal From The Voice On The Morning MIX – 03/29/2017
- Lana Del Rey Teases Collaboration with the Weeknd?
- Kid Smarts With Ellie From Winter Park! 03/29/2017