The 10 Most Friendly And 10 Most Unfriendly Cities In The U.S.
If you’re planning a last minute Summer vacation, we have 10 cities you should consider visiting and 10 you need to avoid!
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine just released the results of their annual survey on America’s friendliest and least friendly cities and for the second year in a row, Newark was named the least friendly city in the U.S.
The 10 most unfriendly cities are:
Newark, New Jersey
Atlantic City, New Jersey
New Haven, Connecticut
Los Angeles, California
The Hamptons, New York
Miami Beach, Florida.
The friendliest cities list is dominated by cities in the South. The top 10 are:
Charleston, South Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fort Worth, Texas
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Key West, Florida
Asheville, North Carolina
The Latest from MIX
- 4 Tricks For Making A Great First Impression
- John Stamos Calls Out Olsen Twins for Saying They Weren’t Told About ‘Fuller House’ Reboot
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Predator, Bulls, Grover Cleveland & More
- Watch Sesame Street’s ‘Avengers’ Parody
- Prom, Performance & A Date: 8 Celebs Who Crashed a High School Party
- Taking Your Kid to a Pink Concert Is a Totally Fine Parenting Move, Judge Rules
- Nate Ruess Debuts New Song ‘AhHa': Listen
- How ‘Uptown Funk’ Was Written: Watch
- Amy Winehouse’s Family Slam ‘Amy’ Documentary as ‘Misleading’
- POLL: Should State Leaders Expand “I-4 Ultimate” Into Volusia, Seminole, Osceola and Polk Counties?