If you’re planning a last minute Summer vacation, we have 10 cities you should consider visiting and 10 you need to avoid!
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine just released the results of their annual survey on America’s friendliest and least friendly cities and for the second year in a row, Newark was named the least friendly city in the U.S.
The 10 most unfriendly cities are:
Newark, New Jersey
Atlantic City, New Jersey
New Haven, Connecticut
Los Angeles, California
The Hamptons, New York
Miami Beach, Florida.
The friendliest cities list is dominated by cities in the South. The top 10 are:
Charleston, South Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fort Worth, Texas
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Key West, Florida
Asheville, North Carolina
The Latest from MIX
- Alicia Keys, Solange & More React to Dakota Access Pipeline Decision
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (12/05/16)
- Kid Smarts With Celia From Orlando! 12/05/2016
- The Best And Worst Sports Cities In The Country
- Justin Bieber will Announce More U.S. Tour Dates Today
- Madonna Covers Britney Spears’ ‘Toxic,’ Mocks Trump
- 4 Things You Can Learn While You Sleep
- The Morning MIX – Bet You Didn’t Know 12/05/16
- Stone Temple Pilots Pay Tribute to Scott Weiland One Year After His Death
- Adam’s Fun Facts: American Workers, Benjamin Harrison, SpongeBob SquarePants & More!