The 10 Most Friendly And 10 Most Unfriendly Cities In The U.S.
If you’re planning a last minute Summer vacation, we have 10 cities you should consider visiting and 10 you need to avoid!
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine just released the results of their annual survey on America’s friendliest and least friendly cities and for the second year in a row, Newark was named the least friendly city in the U.S.
The 10 most unfriendly cities are:
Newark, New Jersey
Atlantic City, New Jersey
New Haven, Connecticut
Los Angeles, California
The Hamptons, New York
Miami Beach, Florida.
The friendliest cities list is dominated by cities in the South. The top 10 are:
Charleston, South Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fort Worth, Texas
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Key West, Florida
Asheville, North Carolina
The Latest from MIX
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘Vacation’
- Meghan Trainor Gets Animated for ‘Peanuts Movie’ Soundtrack
- Jaden Smith Releases Cryptic Video for “Scarface”
- The Flip Phone Is Making A Return Thanks To LG
- [PHOTOS] ‘Vacation’ Stars Past & Present Attend Hollywood Premiere
- Watch The Weeknd Get Set on Fire in New ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ Video
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle
- Rihanna Tried and Failed to Perform at Baltimore Protests
- Imagine Dragons, Jack Johnson to Play Farm Aid in Chicago This Year
- Scott McKenzie Update: A Quick Note From Philly