If you’re planning a last minute Summer vacation, we have 10 cities you should consider visiting and 10 you need to avoid!
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine just released the results of their annual survey on America’s friendliest and least friendly cities and for the second year in a row, Newark was named the least friendly city in the U.S.
The 10 most unfriendly cities are:
Newark, New Jersey
Atlantic City, New Jersey
New Haven, Connecticut
Los Angeles, California
The Hamptons, New York
Miami Beach, Florida.
The friendliest cities list is dominated by cities in the South. The top 10 are:
Charleston, South Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fort Worth, Texas
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Key West, Florida
Asheville, North Carolina
The Latest from MIX
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist: 8.20.17
- Listen To Win A Fandango.com Gift Card!
- Listen To Win A Wild Florida Air Boat Ride!
- Win Dinner For Two Courtesy Of Orlando’s Magical Dining Month!
- Listen To The 8AM Pick Me Up Song For Your Chance To See James Blunt (And Ed Sheeran)!
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Goo Goo Dolls Tickets!
- Be Caller #105 To Win A Trip To The VMA’s!
- Selena Gomez Confirms Marshmello Collaboration
- Fergie Reveals ‘Double Dutchess’ Tracklist
- This Free Ticket Week Win Tickets To See Shania Twain!