If you’re planning a last minute Summer vacation, we have 10 cities you should consider visiting and 10 you need to avoid!
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine just released the results of their annual survey on America’s friendliest and least friendly cities and for the second year in a row, Newark was named the least friendly city in the U.S.
The 10 most unfriendly cities are:
Newark, New Jersey
Atlantic City, New Jersey
New Haven, Connecticut
Los Angeles, California
The Hamptons, New York
Miami Beach, Florida.
The friendliest cities list is dominated by cities in the South. The top 10 are:
Charleston, South Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fort Worth, Texas
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Key West, Florida
Asheville, North Carolina
The Latest from MIX
- Kid Smarts With Ethan From Windermere! 02/22/2017
- Bet You Didn’t Know – The Morning MIX – 02/22/2017
- If You Had The Chance To Find Out Exactly When And How You Die, Would You Take It?
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Fish Eyes, Brazil, Cold Weather & More!
- [PHOTOS] Fitz & The Tantrums At The Abbey
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’
- Oscar Nominated Bad Films
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake
- Watch Alex Trebek Rap on ‘Jeopardy!’
- Adele, Pearl Jam and Dolly Parton Contribute to Brandi Carlile’s ‘Cover Stories’ Album