The 10 Most Friendly And 10 Most Unfriendly Cities In The U.S.
If you’re planning a last minute Summer vacation, we have 10 cities you should consider visiting and 10 you need to avoid!
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine just released the results of their annual survey on America’s friendliest and least friendly cities and for the second year in a row, Newark was named the least friendly city in the U.S.
The 10 most unfriendly cities are:
Newark, New Jersey
Atlantic City, New Jersey
New Haven, Connecticut
Los Angeles, California
The Hamptons, New York
Miami Beach, Florida.
The friendliest cities list is dominated by cities in the South. The top 10 are:
Charleston, South Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fort Worth, Texas
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Key West, Florida
Asheville, North Carolina
The Latest from MIX
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Kid Rock Is Being Attacked By Bees
- Missy Elliott, Pharrell Working on New Music
- 5 Songs That Leonard Nimoy Sang Like a Boss
- ‘Live Long and Prosper': Leonard Nimoy Dies at 83
- [PHOTOS] MIX105.1 All Access Lounge Starring Jacquie Lee
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (02/27/15)
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Day of Conception, 3-D Wallpaper & More!
- Taylor Swift Knows What Color #TheDress Is, Obviously
- Madonna Promises No More Capes After ‘Nightmare’ Fall at Brit Awards