The Five Rudest Things People Do At Work
Is there one thing you wish your co-workers would stop doing because it drives you crazy? Well, a new survey asked people for the rudest thing someone can do at the office and here are the top five.
1. Using your speakerphone- 36% of people said it’s the most annoying thing they wish their co-workers would stop doing immediately. The only time it’s okay is if you have an office, so no one else can hear it.
2. Loitering- Meaning you hang out and try to have lengthy, personal conversations while someone’s working. Even if you’re not talking to them, it’s distracting if they’re within earshot.
3. Eating food with a strong smell- Which could mean food with a lot of garlic or even just a tuna sandwich. You can still have those things for lunch, just go out to eat.
4. A messy desk- Especially if you share a desk with someone or your desk is right next to theirs.
5. Setting your phone’s ringer too high- Because then everyone hears it. and since it’s right next to you, it’s just not necessary. You’d still be able to hear the phone ring if it was on its lowest setting.
You can see the full story from PR Newswire here.
The Latest from MIX
- Enter To Win Culture Club Tickets
- Enter To Win Tickets To Mat Kearney At House Of Blues
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Childless Presidents, Antarctica Mail, Growing In Space & More
- Justin Bieber Scrapped a Whole Album, Is Working on New One with Kanye West, Rick Rubin
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’
- Did Louis Tomlinson Diss Zayn Malik at a Recent Show?
- Watch the First Episode of Hayley Williams’ New Beauty Web Series ‘Kiss Off’