The Five Rudest Things People Do At Work
Is there one thing you wish your co-workers would stop doing because it drives you crazy? Well, a new survey asked people for the rudest thing someone can do at the office and here are the top five.
1. Using your speakerphone- 36% of people said it’s the most annoying thing they wish their co-workers would stop doing immediately. The only time it’s okay is if you have an office, so no one else can hear it.
2. Loitering- Meaning you hang out and try to have lengthy, personal conversations while someone’s working. Even if you’re not talking to them, it’s distracting if they’re within earshot.
3. Eating food with a strong smell- Which could mean food with a lot of garlic or even just a tuna sandwich. You can still have those things for lunch, just go out to eat.
4. A messy desk- Especially if you share a desk with someone or your desk is right next to theirs.
5. Setting your phone’s ringer too high- Because then everyone hears it. and since it’s right next to you, it’s just not necessary. You’d still be able to hear the phone ring if it was on its lowest setting.
You can see the full story from PR Newswire here.
The Latest from MIX
- The 11 Most Popular Things To Do On Thanksgiving
- Listen To Scott McKenzie And The Morning MIX To Win Tickets To Experience Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex!
- Enter To Win Tickets To MIX105.1′s All Access Lounge Starring Ryan Cabrera!
- Celebrate The Holidays At Universal Orlando® Resort This Free Ticket Week
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘The Theory Of Everything’