Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Train Debut New Single ‘Play This Song’
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Panic At The Disco!
- Common Compares Colin Kaepernick to Muhammad Ali
- George Michael’s ‘Freedom ’90’ Video Gets a Fashion Facelift
- Backstreet Boys Announce Las Vegas Residency
- Tropical Storm Matthew Forms In Caribbean Sea
- The Weeknd Murders His Former Self in ‘Starboy’ Music Video
- [Watch] Backstreet Boys Join James Corden
- Kiiara on Her ‘Gold’ Message: ‘You Don’t Owe Anyone Anything’
- Twenty One Pilots Tapped for ‘Saturday Night Live’