Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Listen To Win Tickets To The AutoNation Cure Bowl
- Listen to Win Tickets to Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- Mix 105.1’s All I Want For Christmas Free Ticket Week
- Amy Schumer Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ Video
- Tom DeLonge Reacts to Wikileaks Email Dump
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Tickets To See Sia On Tour
- Azealia Banks Says She’s Pressing Charges Against Russell Crowe
- Mix Movie Reviews: ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’
- Fitz and the Tantrums Drop Animated Video for ‘Roll Up’