Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Chris Brown Arrested Following Allegations of Threat with Gun
- Hurricane Watch Posted For Western Gulf Coast Of Florida
- VIDEO: Soldier Surprises Mom By Coming Home Early
- Lena Dunham Discovers what Ariana Grande’s ‘Side to Side’ is About
- Coldplay Salute Gene Wilder With ‘Pure Imagination’
- John Legend Proposes Changing National Anthem
- Jimmy Eat World Premiere New Song “Sure and Certain”
- Chris Brown Investigated by Police at Los Angeles Home
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (08/30/16)
- Dancing With The Stars 2016 Cast Revealed