[VIDEO] A Hammerhead Shark Swam Right Up To The Shore At A Florida Beach
Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Dr. Oz Talks Ebola Anxiety, Belly Fat And How To Get A Good Nights Sleep
- Dana’s Dirt – Did Kim Kardashian Hint That She’s Pregnant?
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Free Ticket Tuesday Brings You The Gift Of MIX105.1’s All I Want For Christmas Show
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- The Healthiest And Least Healthy Candies Your Kids Will Eat Tonight
- 5 Random Facts About Halloween
- The Beer & Bacon Festival Is This Saturday, November 8th!
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion