Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Community Connection – Quest’s 20th Anniversary ‘Wine Quest’
- Listen To Win A Digital Download Of Ariana Grande’s Album ‘Dangerous Woman’
- Listen To Win X Ambassadors Tickets
- Listen To Mix 105.1 To Win Selena Gomez Tickets
- An Ellie Goulding Free Ticket Week
- Mix Fringe Pick 5.28.16: Lil Women: A Rap Musical
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- One Magical Weekend’s Gay Biz Expo
- Free Slurpees Memorial Day Weekend With Frozen BOGO
- Kid Smarts With Peyton From Central Florida! 05/27/2016