[VIDEO] A Hammerhead Shark Swam Right Up To The Shore At A Florida Beach
Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Listen To Scott McKenzie And The Morning Mix To Win Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Tickets!
- Listen To Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX For Your Opportunity To Win A $50 Starbucks Gift Card Courtesty Of Simply Hired
- Listen To Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX To Win Tickets To SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular!
- CJ Encounters Ghosts During Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- The Most Popular Cocktail In Every State
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘A Walk Among The Tombstones’
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Unite in ‘Booty’ Video: Watch
- The 5 Biggest Resumé Mistakes