[VIDEO] A Hammerhead Shark Swam Right Up To The Shore At A Florida Beach
Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Adam’s Fun Facts For Friday!
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (01/29/15)
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- Budweiser Puppy Back For New Super Bowl Commercial
- Super Bowl Ad Brings Domestic Violence Into Spotlight
- Cauliflower & Almond Puree
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets
- The 7 Craziest Reasons People Have Filed For Divorce