[VIDEO] A Hammerhead Shark Swam Right Up To The Shore At A Florida Beach
Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb’
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘Annie’
- The 25 Most Liked Celebrities Of 2014
- 5 Tips To Survive Your Company Holiday Party
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It