Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- 7 Signs Your Life Is Actually Awesome!
- Play The Pyramid To Win Backstage Passes To The All I Want For Christmas Show
- 6 Ways To Make Sure Your Holidays Aren’t Horrible
- The 10 Worst Presents Men And Women Buy Each Other
- What Are The Best And Worst Things To Shop For On Black Friday
- 12 Things That Will Cost Less After The Holidays
- How Much Feeding A Family Of 10 For Thanksgiving Should Truly Cost You
- The 11 Most Popular Things To Do On Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best And Worst States To Spend Thanksgiving
- 5 Completely Random Facts About Thanksgiving