Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- The Script Detail New Album ‘Freedom Child,’ Announce Tour Dates
- Join Mix 105.1 at Movieola
- Community Connection – Taste Of Central Florida
- The Morning Mix Swim With Sharks At Discovery Cove
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse Rolls Out New Food Truck
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Shares Emotional Anti-Bullying Message
- Five Friday Finds
- 5 Best Songs on Lana Del Rey’s ‘Lust for Life’
- Madam Tussauds Yanks Beyoncé Waxwork Amid Criticism
- 6 Tips To Stay Cool During Summer When You Have No Air Conditioner!