Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- It’s Official: “Will & Grace” Returning For New Season
- [WATCH] Jessica Biel’s ‘Au Fudge’ Restaurant
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- Best Craft Beers For Every NFL Team
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Community Connection – Performers With A Purpose
- Carrie Underwood, John Legend, Metallica & Keith Urban to Perform at GRAMMYs
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show will Feature this 2009 Hit
- This Mashup Of Songs Turning 20 In 2017 Will Make You Feel Nostalgic
- Third Eye Blind Announce ‘Summer Gods’ Tour with Silversun Pickups