[VIDEO] A Hammerhead Shark Swam Right Up To The Shore At A Florida Beach
Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Scientists Say Mount St Helens Is Waking Up; Ready For Eruption
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- 10 Surprising Facts About Walt Disney World
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again : Watch And Hear Why
- The Top 10 Things Parents Are Looking Forward To Once Their Kids Move Out
- Jon Stewart of ‘The Daily Show’ Has More Fun With One Direction Fans
- The 10 Best And Worst #1 Singles Of The Past Decade
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One Of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch