Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Kid Smarts With Jaxson From Deltona! 04/25/2017
- Today Is National Telephone Day! Here’s How To Celebrate?
- The Newest Dating Term Is Called “Haunting”!
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Holy Roman Empire, Tylenol, “Jeopardy” Theme Song & More!
- Elton John Fights ‘Potentially Deadly’ Infection, Cancels Shows
- Watch Charlie Puth’s Steamy New ‘Attention’ Video
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up about A-Rod on ‘Ellen’
- Summer Trip Ideas For Summer Vacation
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong’o Down for New Movie
- Top 20 Whiskeys Rated