[VIDEO] A Hammerhead Shark Swam Right Up To The Shore At A Florida Beach
Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Listen To Win Wet ‘N Wild Tickets
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Nick Jonas At The House Of Blues!
- Listen This Week For Your Opportunity To Win Tickets To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex!
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- Community Connection – Fitpalooza5k
- Community Connection – Cat Tails And Cocktails
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Return To Halloween Horror Nights
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (07/31/15)
- [PHOTOS] Producer Of The Day In The MIX105.1 Studio