[VIDEO] A Hammerhead Shark Swam Right Up To The Shore At A Florida Beach
Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Taylor Swift Shares Full Tracklist for ‘1989’
- The Type Of Dog You Own And What It Says About You
- 3 Random Things That Make You Live Longer
- Chicken In Walnut Sauce
- Jordan Knight And Nick Carter Talk Local Origins Of ‘Nick And Knight’ And Butter Beer
- Chris Mann Set For Lead Role In ‘Phantom Of The Opera’
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- Dana’s Dirt – Who Are “The Most Fascinating People” Of 2014?