[VIDEO] A Hammerhead Shark Swam Right Up To The Shore At A Florida Beach
Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Join MIX105.1 At The Carnival Of Screams
- Listen This Saturday Night To Win Tickets To Enrique & Pitbull At The Amway Center
- MetroPCS Is Giving You A Shot To Win Tickets To The Beer & Bacon Festival & $125 Worth Of Restaurant Gift Cards
- Listen To Win Tickets To An Orlando Magic Game At The Amway Center
- Listen To Win Tickets To Luke Bryan In Concert
- Listen To Win Tickets To MIX105.1’s All Access Lounge Starring Train!
- Interview: Todd Wilbur Talks Top Secret Recipes
- Scott McKenzie Update: Back On The Air, Back Off The Hair
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles