Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Listen To Win $50 Flats Cash & Rachel Platten Tickets
- Enter To For Your Chance To Launch Into Stellar Adventures With 4-Day Disney Select Tickets!
- LL Cool J Talks GRAMMYs, Kendrick Lamar and Rock Hall
- Watch the Trailer for New Cameron Crowe Series ‘Roadies’
- Where Can I Find Freebies On My Birthday In Orlando?
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Tickets To See Sister Hazel
- Listen To CJ To Win Ultimate Fest Experience Tickets To The Downtown Food & Wine Fest
- Tuesday Is ‘Bey Day’ With The Morning MIX!
- ‘Death Cab for Yeezy’ Mashup Album Chills Out Kanye Fans