[VIDEO] A Hammerhead Shark Swam Right Up To The Shore At A Florida Beach
Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Florida Is The 14th Most Patriotic State
- Sun 101: Five Soothing Home Remedies To Cool A Lobster Red 4th Of July Sunburn
- 6 Grilling Tips For A Better 4th Of July Barbecue
- Four Pasta Salad Recipes Perfect For The Fourth
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About The 4th Of July
- Happy Fourth of July! 10 Patriotic Pop Songs To Get Your BBQ Started
- Ride The Orlando Eye This Free Ticket Week
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch