Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Oscar Nominated Bad Films
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake
- Watch Alex Trebek Rap on ‘Jeopardy!’
- Adele, Pearl Jam and Dolly Parton Contribute to Brandi Carlile’s ‘Cover Stories’ Album
- Kid Smarts With Nyla From Oviedo! 02/21/2017
- The “Sell By” Dates On Food Labels Are About To Be Less Confusing
- Blake Shelton Takes Gwen Stefani & Kids on Helicopter Ride
- Universal Orlando Makes Cameo In Katy Perry’s “Chained To The Rhythm” Video
- Bet You Didn’t Know – The Morning MIX – 02/21/2017
- Dana’s Recap Of Her Vacation To Cuba! 02/21/2017