[VIDEO] A Hammerhead Shark Swam Right Up To The Shore At A Florida Beach
Some guy got footage of a hammerhead shark that swam right up to the beach near Pensacola, Florida on Tuesday. There were people in the water where the shark swam and for some reason, they weren’t moving very quickly!
The guy was standing on a pier and saw it head directly toward a group of swimmers. Then he started getting frustrated when they didn’t listen to him screaming, “Get out of the water”, like a scene from “Jaws”. No one got hurt, but the video is pretty cool.
The Latest from MIX
- Join MIX105.1 For Movieola At Lake Eola Featuring Disney’s Brave
- Listen To Win Tickets To Walk The Moon
- Enter To Win Tickets To A Major League Sporting Event Courtesy of Neutrogena
- Enter To Win Tickets To See The Tampa Bay Rays
- Listen To Win Third Eye Blind Tickets
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist: 5.24.15
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Bea Arthur, Michael Bay, What Is A Natiform & More
- Universal Orlando® 25th Anniversary Concert Series Free Ticket Week
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December