One of the most eagerly anticipated films of the fall, particularly by fans of the bestseller upon which it is based, is Gone Girl, the latest from The Social Network and Girl With The Dragon Tattoo director David Fincher.
The novel, which was a breakout success for author Gillian Flynn, is a shifty creation, telling the story of missing Amy from both her warped point of view and the equally warped point of view of her husband Nick, until the truth finally comes out.
If you’ve read the book, you know that you’re sure to be in for an amazing ride if the movie sticks closely to the book (although word is that author Flynn, who also wrote the screenplay, rewrote the ending specifically for the movie).
This new trailer, clocking in at over two and a half minutes, gives a good look at Nick (Ben Affleck), Amy (Rosamund Pike) and a variety of other characters including Tyler Perry as attorney Tanner Bolt and Neil Patrick Harris as Amy’s former beau Desi Collings.
Gone Girl will be hitting theaters on October 3rd.
The Latest From MIX
- Mix Fringe Pick 5.28.17: Fringe Family Feud
- Play Kid Smarts To Win $50 To Dine At Bonefish Grill
- Splash Into Summer With Tickets To Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark™
- Enter To Win Mix 105.1 Acoustic Summer Tickets!
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism
- Niall Horan Peer Pressures Jimmy Fallon into Gangnam Style Dance