Katy Perry Spent 4th Of July Weekend At Walt Disney World
What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Wet ‘N Wild
- MIX105.1 Supports Relay For Life!
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)
- MIX105.1 At The City Of Oviedo Annual Marshmallow Drop
- Ariana Grande Soars During The “Honeymoon Tour” At The Amway Center
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (03/27/15)
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘Get Hard’