What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- Kid Smarts With Nyla From Oveido! 02/21/2017
- The “Sell By” Dates On Food Labels Are About To Be Less Confusing
- Universal Orlando Makes Cameo In Katy Perry’s “Chained To The Rhythm” Video
- Bet You Didn’t Know – The Morning MIX – 02/21/2017
- Dana’s Recap Of Her Vacation To Cuba! 02/21/2017
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Shrinking City, Antifreeze, Change For A Dollar & More!
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist 2.19.17
- Katy Perry Welcomes Fans to Oblivia
- Listen This Free Ticket Week To Win Backstage Passes To The 9th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest
- Play ‘Kid Smarts’ To Win A Play Pass To Dave & Busters