Katy Perry Spent 4th Of July Weekend At Walt Disney World
What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Shakespeare’s Pay Rate Today, Charlie Brown’s First TV Appearance, Nolan Ryan & More
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen
- ‘Game of Thrones': The Musical? Coldplay Make It a Reality For a Good Cause
- Ed Sheeran Teams Up With Kermit the Frog For an Adorable Version of ‘Rainbow Connection’
- Kelly Clarkson Calls for Marijuana Legalization
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (05/22/15)
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘Tomorrowland’
- The Best Day And Time To Hit The Road On Memorial Day
- Ready, Set, Summer At Wet ‘n Wild Weekend Of Winning
- 5 Looks You Need for Your Best Beauty Summer Ever