Katy Perry Spent 4th Of July Weekend At Walt Disney World
What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Dana’s Dirt – Brad Pitt “Between Two Ferns”
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Join MIX105.1 For Halloween At Cranes Roost Park In Uptown Altamonte
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘St. Vincent’
- 5 Ways To End An Argument With Your Mate
- Give Kids The World Gingerbread Run 5K Presented by Aarons
- 41st ANNUAL GREAT DAY IN THE COUNTRY ARTS & CRAFTS FESTIVAL OVIEDO