What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- Listen To Win Tickets To Orlando’s Taste Of The Nation
- Listen To The Morning MIX To Win Elle King Tickets
- Listen To Win Medieval Times Dinner Tournament Tickets
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- Hollywood Studios Will Be Closing Toluca Turkey Leg Co.
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’
- Celine Dion Does Sia & More On ‘Fallon’
- The Morning MIX Podcast! 07/22/2016