What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Johnny Galecki Visits Disney World
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (05/05/16)
- 5 Fun Facts About Cinco De Mayo You Probably Didn’t Know
- Kid Smarts With Stella From Orlando! 05/05/2016
- You Meet “The One” 3 Times In Your Life, 3!
- Cheese & Mushroom Stacked Quesadillas
- The Top 5 Ways To Keep Your Brain Sharp!
- US Attorney’s Office and DEA Join Prince investigation
- Drake to Host & Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Beyoncé Shares Statement about North Carolina’s Anti-LGBT Law