What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- Community Connection – 9th Annual UCF Counseling Conference
- The Lumineers Cover ‘Blue Christmas’
- Join Mix 105.1 For Free Holiday Movies Featuring “Elf”
- DJ Earworm Mashes Up the Biggest Hits of 2016
- Train Announce New Album ‘a girl a bottle a boat’
- Bruno Mars’ ’24K Magic’ Gets a Victoria’s Secret Twist
- [Watch] Organ Donor’s Mother Meets Transplant Recipients
- Epcot’s Spaceship Earth To Become The Star Wars Death Star
- The First Big Push Of Arctic Air Will Arrive Late Next Week
- [Watch] Santa’s Furriest Helpers