What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- [AUDIO ARCHIVE] Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX Interview Arnold Palmer
- Harry Styles Shares ‘Another Man’ Covers
- The Morning MIX Podcast! 09/26/2016
- Jill Scott, Tyrese to Perform Soul Train Weekend 2016
- Kid Smarts With Hazel From Orlando! 09/26/2016
- Drake Releases Short Film ‘Please Forgive Me’
- Arnold Palmer Has Passed Away At The Age Of 87
- The Morning MIX – Bet You Didn’t Know – 09/26/2016
- Adam’s Fun Facts: First E-Book, King Of France, Michael Crichton & More!
- Enter To Win A Copy Of ‘The Shallows’ On Blu-Ray!