Katy Perry Spent 4th Of July Weekend At Walt Disney World
What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- Play The Pyramid To Win Nick Jonas Tickets
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist: 08.02.15
- Listen To Win Wet ‘N Wild Tickets
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Nick Jonas At The House Of Blues!
- Listen This Week For Your Opportunity To Win Tickets To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex!
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- Community Connection – Fitpalooza5k
- Community Connection – Cat Tails And Cocktails
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Return To Halloween Horror Nights
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How