Katy Perry Spent 4th Of July Weekend At Walt Disney World
What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch
- 4 Secrets To Never Getting Sick
- Nick Carter And Jordan Knight Play A Revealing Game Of ‘Would You Rather?’
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- [PHOTOS] MIX105.1 All Access Lounge Starring Train At The Abbey
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’
- [PHOTOS] Nick Carter & Jordan Knight Stop By The MIX105.1 Studio On Their Nick & Knight Tour
- Adam Alexander’s Bud Light Commercial Featuring Jimmy Johnson