Katy Perry Spent 4th Of July Weekend At Walt Disney World
What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- CJ Encounters Ghosts During Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- The Most Popular Cocktail In Every State
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘A Walk Among The Tombstones’
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Unite in ‘Booty’ Video: Watch
- The 5 Biggest Resumé Mistakes
- Text Us To Win Tickets To Ariana Grande At The Amway Center!
- Lorde Reportedly Getting Together With Kanye West
- Scott McKenzie Update: Why I Started Today In Tears