What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- Paul McCartney Releases Virtual Reality Series
- A Great Big World Struggle with MS on ‘Won’t Stop Running’
- ‘The Finest Hours’ Blu-ray/Digital HD Looks Gorgeous, Lacks Compelling Extras
- Kid Smarts With Parker From Orlando! 05/24/16
- ‘Secret’ Netflix Codes Easily Help You Find Movie Categories
- CJ Gets The Scoop On New Merchandise At Walt Disney World
- Watch Radiohead Perform ‘Creep’ Live for the First Time in 7 Years
- Chewbacca Mom Gets a Lesson from J.J. Abrams: Watch
- P!nk Turns Pink During Johnny Depp Surprise
- Paul McCartney Calls Kanye West a Monster