What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- A Trick That Works When You Are Asking For A Raise From The Boss!!
- Janelle Monáe, Maxwell, More to Perform at Women’s March on Washington
- Fifth Harmony Perform, Win ‘Favorite Group’ at People’s Choice Awards
- Bet You Didn’t Know – The Morning MIX – 01/19/2017
- Kid Smarts With Madelyn From Apopka! 01/19/2017
- The Best And Worst States For Raising A Family
- The People’s Choice Winners
- Want To Make $100,000-A-Year By Playing With Legos? This Is A Real Job That You Can Apply For!
- Adam’s Fun Facts: YMCA, Highlighters, Unsolved Assassination & More!
- Enter To Win Advance Screening Passes To “The Space Between Us”