What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- Teyana Taylor’s Cat Face Explained
- This Video Will Make You Stop Texting And Driving Forever
- Britney Spears Talks ‘Glory,’ Her VMA Performance and Vegas
- Niykee Heaton Announces ‘Centerfold’ Tour
- Taylor Swift Had Jury Duty Today In Nashville, Tennessee
- Kanye West Wants ‘Unity’ & ‘Love’ with Taylor Swift
- Alicia Keys Shows Up To The VMAS Without Makeup
- Justin Bieber’s Instagram in Limbo
- Tropical Depression 9 Forms In Southern Gulf Of Mexico
- Mariah Carey’s Sister Arrested for Prostitution