What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist: 3.26.17
- Mix 105.1 Wants To Treat You To Dinner at Bonefish Grill!
- This Week Slide Into Spring And Win Tickets To Aquatica!
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Dinner And A Show At The Medieval Times
- Listen To Win A Day Filled With Wine, Women & Shoes!
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Universal Studio’s Volcano Bay’s Food Guide!
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- [WATCH] Julia Michael Performs ‘Issues’ On ‘Jimmy Fallon’