Katy Perry Spent 4th Of July Weekend At Walt Disney World
What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Dr. Oz Talks Ebola Anxiety, Belly Fat And How To Get A Good Nights Sleep
- Dana’s Dirt – Did Kim Kardashian Hint That She’s Pregnant?
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Free Ticket Tuesday Brings You The Gift Of MIX105.1’s All I Want For Christmas Show
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- The Healthiest And Least Healthy Candies Your Kids Will Eat Tonight
- 5 Random Facts About Halloween
- The Beer & Bacon Festival Is This Saturday, November 8th!