Katy Perry Spent 4th Of July Weekend At Walt Disney World
What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- Taylor Swift Shares Full Tracklist for ‘1989’
- The Type Of Dog You Own And What It Says About You
- 3 Random Things That Make You Live Longer
- Chicken In Walnut Sauce
- Jordan Knight And Nick Carter Talk Local Origins Of ‘Nick And Knight’ And Butter Beer
- Chris Mann Set For Lead Role In ‘Phantom Of The Opera’
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- Dana’s Dirt – Who Are “The Most Fascinating People” Of 2014?