Katy Perry Spent 4th Of July Weekend At Walt Disney World
What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- Enter To Win Tickets To Fitz & The Tantrums At The CFE Arena!
- Carrie Underwood Is Pregnant!
- Discovery Cove® Winning Weekend On MIX105.1!
- Enter To Meet Cat Cora & Tickets To Pantry To Plate: A Chef’s Challenge At BB King’s Blues Club!
- Dana Taylor & The MIX 105.1 Crew Support The Greater Orlando Heart Walk!
- Taylor Swift To Join Season 7 Of ‘The Voice’
- [PHOTOS] Blake Bortles Gets Inducted Into Oviedo High School’s Hall Of Fame!
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Brad Paisley Weighs In On Taylor Swift’s Transition To Pop Music