Planning on joining co-workers for lunch today or some friendly conversation at the coffee maker? If so, here are 10 random facts that will impress your friends and co-workers, or completely bore them.
Here are 10 completely random facts for you this Thursday from Reddit:
1. There’s only one U.S. state name that’s one syllable and that is Maine. You can now spend a few minutes trying to prove this wrong.
2. Macaulay Culkin and Ryan Gosling are the same age. They were both born in 1980 and are 33.
3. If they were still alive, Anne Frank and Martin Luther King Jr. would be the same age. They were both born in 1929 and would both be 84. They’re also the same age as Barbara Walters.
4. There are 170 million insects alive for every person alive today.
5. Kangaroos have two uteri, so they can constantly be pregnant.
6. “The Flintstones” was the first show to feature the sound of a flushing toilet on TV and the first to show a couple sleeping in the same bed in primetime.
7. The original name of Bank of America was Bank of Italy.
8. At one point in time, you were the youngest person on Earth.
9. No one knows who invented the fire hydrant because the patent was lost in a fire.
10. There are only three remaining Americans who were born in the 1800s. All three are women born in 1899, making them 114.
The Latest From MIX
- City of Orlando, Orange County, Pulse Nightclub Announce “Orlando United Day” & Special Events
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Cover Ed Sheeran
- Where In The World Is Taylor Swift?
- Kids Don’t Understand Nirvana’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ Lyrics
- Adele May Never Tour Again
- Mix 105.1 Invites You To Join Us For Flip Flop Fridays
- Listen To Win $$ To Jimmy Hulas and Ron Jon’s Surf Shop!
- Maxwell Announces U.S. Tour Dates, Shares ‘Gods’ Video
- Wear Black And Gold Tuesday To Support UCF Knights
- Everything Coming To Netflix In April, And Leaving