Planning on joining co-workers for lunch today or some friendly conversation at the coffee maker? If so, here are 10 random facts that will impress your friends and co-workers, or completely bore them.
Here are 10 completely random facts for you this Thursday from Reddit:
1. There’s only one U.S. state name that’s one syllable and that is Maine. You can now spend a few minutes trying to prove this wrong.
2. Macaulay Culkin and Ryan Gosling are the same age. They were both born in 1980 and are 33.
3. If they were still alive, Anne Frank and Martin Luther King Jr. would be the same age. They were both born in 1929 and would both be 84. They’re also the same age as Barbara Walters.
4. There are 170 million insects alive for every person alive today.
5. Kangaroos have two uteri, so they can constantly be pregnant.
6. “The Flintstones” was the first show to feature the sound of a flushing toilet on TV and the first to show a couple sleeping in the same bed in primetime.
7. The original name of Bank of America was Bank of Italy.
8. At one point in time, you were the youngest person on Earth.
9. No one knows who invented the fire hydrant because the patent was lost in a fire.
10. There are only three remaining Americans who were born in the 1800s. All three are women born in 1899, making them 114.
The Latest From MIX
- Adele Forgot The Words To Her Own Song
- Make Ed Sheeran Eat the Most Disgusting Food in Japan
- Beyoncé Buys $3,500 Worth of Sandwiches
- Cyndi Lauper Performs ‘When You Were Mine’ for Prince
- Bob Opsahl Says Goodbye To Orlando TV On The Morning MIX
- Nick Jonas Kills a Cover of Zara Larsson’s ‘Lush Life’
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie
- Kid Smarts With Nicolas From St. Cloud! 05/26/16
- Mix Fringe Pick 5.26.16: Voci Dance: Paint Chips
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars