It seems like no matter what award show you turn on, Taylor Swift is standing at the podium accepting an award for some song she wrote.
Well, it’s another year, and Taylor is adding more awards to her already impressive repertoire.
It was announced Tuesday, that Taylor was nominated for 6 Country Music Association Awards including the night’s top honor of Entertainer of the Year, which she’s won twice. (She was also the youngest recipient of that award 3 years ago at the age of 20.
So out of the 8 years Taylor has been singing her songs and blasting on the radio, just how many awards does TSwizzle have?
Academy of Country Music Awards: 7
American Music Awards: 11
Country Music Association Awards: 7
Songwriter Hall of Fame Awards: 1
Billboard Music Awards: 12
Billboard Mid-Year Music Awards: 3
BMI Awards: 15
CMT Artist of the Year Awards: 2
CMT Music Awards: 6
MTV Europe Music Awards: 3
MTV VMAs: 2
Radio Disney Music Awards: 2
Nashville Songwriter Association International Awards: 5
People’s Choice Awards: 4
Teen Choice Awards: 20
Young Hollywood Awards: 1
Canadian Country Music Awards: 5
MuchMusic Video Awards: 1
Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards: 3
Taste Of Country Awards: 11
VEVO Certified Awards: 5
If you add up all of these awards, 23-year-old Taylor Swift has received in just 8 years, over 133 awards for songs, music videos, and albums. This is not counting countless other award shows and banquets Swift has been honored at. By years end, this number could top 200.
Listen to CJ 9am-3pm Monday to Friday!
Follow CJ on Twitter: @CJMIX1051
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?
- Justin Timberlake Pokes Fun at ‘It’s Gonna Be May’ Meme
- Who Are the Twins from Drake’s ‘Views’?
- Tom DeLonge on New Blink 182, Future with Band
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Iggy Azalea’s Advice on Social Media Trolls: ‘Don’t Take the Bait’
- Donald Trump Rap Parody Uses Real Trump Quotes
- Calvin Harris Drops New Single ‘This Is What You Came For’ Featuring Rihanna
- Calvin Harris: Prince Influenced Every One of My Records
- Walk To Cure Arthritis 2016