7 Current Fads We’re Going To Regret The Most
Fads come and go a lot quicker today, because we beat them to death on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. But, which ones are we going to regret the most in the future?
Here are the top seven fads we’re going to regret the most, according to Reddit. Feel free to comment and add your own too!
1. T-shirts and posters that say “Keep Calm” followed by a corny slogan like “Keep Calm and Drink a Beer,” or “Keep Calm and Eat Bacon.” It’s from an old British propaganda poster during World War II that said “Keep Calm and Carry On.”
2. The phrase YOLO- “You Only Live Once”
3. Mustaches- Like fake mustaches, mustaches on cars, hipster handlebar mustaches, mustache tattoos on your finger, all of it.
4. Using Instagram to make all your photos look vintage.
5. Vampires and zombies
7. Wearing glasses when you don’t need them.
Listen to Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX weekdays from 5:30-9:00 AM and follow them on Twitter @scottmix @danataylormix @jayed105
The Latest From MIX
- Play The Pyramid To Win Nick Jonas Tickets
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist: 08.02.15
- Listen To Win Wet ‘N Wild Tickets
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Nick Jonas At The House Of Blues!
- Listen This Week For Your Opportunity To Win Tickets To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex!
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- Community Connection – Fitpalooza5k
- Community Connection – Cat Tails And Cocktails
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Return To Halloween Horror Nights
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
Don’t miss our Girls Night Out event on August 24th for a night of fashion, food, drinks, shopping, beauty services, swag bags and more! Click here for more info!