Fads come and go a lot quicker today, because we beat them to death on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. But, which ones are we going to regret the most in the future?
Here are the top seven fads we’re going to regret the most, according to Reddit. Feel free to comment and add your own too!
1. T-shirts and posters that say “Keep Calm” followed by a corny slogan like “Keep Calm and Drink a Beer,” or “Keep Calm and Eat Bacon.” It’s from an old British propaganda poster during World War II that said “Keep Calm and Carry On.”
2. The phrase YOLO- “You Only Live Once”
3. Mustaches- Like fake mustaches, mustaches on cars, hipster handlebar mustaches, mustache tattoos on your finger, all of it.
4. Using Instagram to make all your photos look vintage.
5. Vampires and zombies
7. Wearing glasses when you don’t need them.
Listen to Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX weekdays from 5:30-9:00 AM and follow them on Twitter @scottmix @danataylormix @jayed105
The Latest From MIX
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist 2.14.16
- Listen To Win Downtown Food & Wine Fest Tickets
- Community Connection – UCF’s ‘Let’s Ignite’
- Crash Into A Dave Matthews Band This Free Ticket Week
- Listen To Win $50 Flats Cash & Rachel Platten Tickets
- Enter To For Your Chance To Launch Into Stellar Adventures With 4-Day Disney Select Tickets!
- LL Cool J Talks GRAMMYs, Kendrick Lamar and Rock Hall
- Watch the Trailer for New Cameron Crowe Series ‘Roadies’
- Where Can I Find Freebies On My Birthday In Orlando?
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover
Don’t miss our Girls Night Out event on August 24th for a night of fashion, food, drinks, shopping, beauty services, swag bags and more! Click here for more info!