7 Current Fads We’re Going To Regret The Most
Fads come and go a lot quicker today, because we beat them to death on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. But, which ones are we going to regret the most in the future?
Here are the top seven fads we’re going to regret the most, according to Reddit. Feel free to comment and add your own too!
1. T-shirts and posters that say “Keep Calm” followed by a corny slogan like “Keep Calm and Drink a Beer,” or “Keep Calm and Eat Bacon.” It’s from an old British propaganda poster during World War II that said “Keep Calm and Carry On.”
2. The phrase YOLO- “You Only Live Once”
3. Mustaches- Like fake mustaches, mustaches on cars, hipster handlebar mustaches, mustache tattoos on your finger, all of it.
4. Using Instagram to make all your photos look vintage.
5. Vampires and zombies
7. Wearing glasses when you don’t need them.
Listen to Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX weekdays from 5:30-9:00 AM and follow them on Twitter @scottmix @danataylormix @jayed105
The Latest From MIX
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Dana’s Dirt – Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Are Parents
- Nick Jonas Can’t Help Getting ‘Jealous’ Over Real Life Girlfriend, Olivia Culpo in New Video: Watch
- 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Sleep Next To Your Cell Phone
- Demi Lovato Talks Nick Jonas & “Avalanche,” A Return To Acting, And A Potential Drag Name
- The States With The Rudest And The Most Polite Drivers In The Country
- Morning MIX Traffic Alert
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
Don’t miss our Girls Night Out event on August 24th for a night of fashion, food, drinks, shopping, beauty services, swag bags and more! Click here for more info!