7 Current Fads We’re Going To Regret The Most
Fads come and go a lot quicker today, because we beat them to death on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. But, which ones are we going to regret the most in the future?
Here are the top seven fads we’re going to regret the most, according to Reddit. Feel free to comment and add your own too!
1. T-shirts and posters that say “Keep Calm” followed by a corny slogan like “Keep Calm and Drink a Beer,” or “Keep Calm and Eat Bacon.” It’s from an old British propaganda poster during World War II that said “Keep Calm and Carry On.”
2. The phrase YOLO- “You Only Live Once”
3. Mustaches- Like fake mustaches, mustaches on cars, hipster handlebar mustaches, mustache tattoos on your finger, all of it.
4. Using Instagram to make all your photos look vintage.
5. Vampires and zombies
7. Wearing glasses when you don’t need them.
Listen to Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX weekdays from 5:30-9:00 AM and follow them on Twitter @scottmix @danataylormix @jayed105
The Latest From MIX
- Under The Covers With CJ: The Ellen Show Covers “Let It Go”
- Dana’s Dirt – Jenny McCarthy And Donnie Wahlberg Are Engaged
- Free Showing Of Disney’s FROZEN This Friday Night!
- ‘Jersey Boys’ Makes Triumphant Return To Bob Carr
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’
- Coldplay Announce Tour Dates Behind New Album, ‘Ghost Stories’
- Billboard Hot 100 Sets Record for Gridlock as ‘Happy’ Retains Top Spot
- 7 Ways To Make Yourself Charming
- [VIDEO] A Kid Was Shooting A Selfie Video Next To A Moving Train And The Conductor Kicked Him In The Head
Don’t miss our Girls Night Out event on August 24th for a night of fashion, food, drinks, shopping, beauty services, swag bags and more! Click here for more info!