Fads come and go a lot quicker today, because we beat them to death on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. But, which ones are we going to regret the most in the future?
Here are the top seven fads we’re going to regret the most, according to Reddit. Feel free to comment and add your own too!
1. T-shirts and posters that say “Keep Calm” followed by a corny slogan like “Keep Calm and Drink a Beer,” or “Keep Calm and Eat Bacon.” It’s from an old British propaganda poster during World War II that said “Keep Calm and Carry On.”
2. The phrase YOLO- “You Only Live Once”
3. Mustaches- Like fake mustaches, mustaches on cars, hipster handlebar mustaches, mustache tattoos on your finger, all of it.
4. Using Instagram to make all your photos look vintage.
5. Vampires and zombies
7. Wearing glasses when you don’t need them.
Listen to Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX weekdays from 5:30-9:00 AM and follow them on Twitter @scottmix @danataylormix @jayed105
The Latest From MIX
- Listen To Win Disney Screen Passes For Four
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Last Chance To Win Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas Tickets & Backstage Passes
- Back-To-Back Bieber For Tickets To The SOLD OUT Concert
- Cobra’s Curse At Busch Gardens Strikes Free Ticket Week!
- Enter To Win Disney Screen Passes For Four!
- [VIDEO] Ingrid Michaelson Backstage With Adam Alexander
- Sia Teams with Diplo for ‘Waving Goodbye’
- [VIDEO] Dana & Adam Speak With MAGIC!
- [VIDEO] CJ Interviews Simple Plan At Acoustic Summer 2016
Don’t miss our Girls Night Out event on August 24th for a night of fashion, food, drinks, shopping, beauty services, swag bags and more! Click here for more info!