7 Current Fads We’re Going To Regret The Most
Fads come and go a lot quicker today, because we beat them to death on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. But, which ones are we going to regret the most in the future?
Here are the top seven fads we’re going to regret the most, according to Reddit. Feel free to comment and add your own too!
1. T-shirts and posters that say “Keep Calm” followed by a corny slogan like “Keep Calm and Drink a Beer,” or “Keep Calm and Eat Bacon.” It’s from an old British propaganda poster during World War II that said “Keep Calm and Carry On.”
2. The phrase YOLO- “You Only Live Once”
3. Mustaches- Like fake mustaches, mustaches on cars, hipster handlebar mustaches, mustache tattoos on your finger, all of it.
4. Using Instagram to make all your photos look vintage.
5. Vampires and zombies
7. Wearing glasses when you don’t need them.
Listen to Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX weekdays from 5:30-9:00 AM and follow them on Twitter @scottmix @danataylormix @jayed105
The Latest From MIX
- Mix 105.1s All I Want For Christmas Show Ticket Stop
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- The Sexiest Men And Women Of The Year For The Last Decade
- The Top Four Excuses for Leaving Thanksgiving Early
- The Top 10 Things Dads Worry About
- Four Ways Being a Perfectionist Can Hold You Back at Work
- City of Oviedo Presents: Snow Mountain and Holiday Parade
- Winter In The Park
Don’t miss our Girls Night Out event on August 24th for a night of fashion, food, drinks, shopping, beauty services, swag bags and more! Click here for more info!