7 Current Fads We’re Going To Regret The Most
Fads come and go a lot quicker today, because we beat them to death on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. But, which ones are we going to regret the most in the future?
Here are the top seven fads we’re going to regret the most, according to Reddit. Feel free to comment and add your own too!
1. T-shirts and posters that say “Keep Calm” followed by a corny slogan like “Keep Calm and Drink a Beer,” or “Keep Calm and Eat Bacon.” It’s from an old British propaganda poster during World War II that said “Keep Calm and Carry On.”
2. The phrase YOLO- “You Only Live Once”
3. Mustaches- Like fake mustaches, mustaches on cars, hipster handlebar mustaches, mustache tattoos on your finger, all of it.
4. Using Instagram to make all your photos look vintage.
5. Vampires and zombies
7. Wearing glasses when you don’t need them.
Listen to Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX weekdays from 5:30-9:00 AM and follow them on Twitter @scottmix @danataylormix @jayed105
The Latest From MIX
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Dana’s Dirt – Brad Pitt “Between Two Ferns”
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Join MIX105.1 For Halloween At Cranes Roost Park In Uptown Altamonte
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘St. Vincent’
- 5 Ways To End An Argument With Your Mate
- Give Kids The World Gingerbread Run 5K Presented by Aarons
- 41st ANNUAL GREAT DAY IN THE COUNTRY ARTS & CRAFTS FESTIVAL OVIEDO
- Dana’s Dirt – Who Turned Down The Chance To Host The Oscars?
Don’t miss our Girls Night Out event on August 24th for a night of fashion, food, drinks, shopping, beauty services, swag bags and more! Click here for more info!