Fads come and go a lot quicker today, because we beat them to death on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. But, which ones are we going to regret the most in the future?
Here are the top seven fads we’re going to regret the most, according to Reddit. Feel free to comment and add your own too!
1. T-shirts and posters that say “Keep Calm” followed by a corny slogan like “Keep Calm and Drink a Beer,” or “Keep Calm and Eat Bacon.” It’s from an old British propaganda poster during World War II that said “Keep Calm and Carry On.”
2. The phrase YOLO- “You Only Live Once”
3. Mustaches- Like fake mustaches, mustaches on cars, hipster handlebar mustaches, mustache tattoos on your finger, all of it.
4. Using Instagram to make all your photos look vintage.
5. Vampires and zombies
7. Wearing glasses when you don’t need them.
Listen to Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX weekdays from 5:30-9:00 AM and follow them on Twitter @scottmix @danataylormix @jayed105
The Latest From MIX
- Alicia Keys, Solange & More React to Dakota Access Pipeline Decision
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (12/05/16)
- Kid Smarts With Celia From Orlando! 12/05/2016
- The Best And Worst Sports Cities In The Country
- Justin Bieber will Announce More U.S. Tour Dates Today
- Madonna Covers Britney Spears’ ‘Toxic,’ Mocks Trump
- 4 Things You Can Learn While You Sleep
- The Morning MIX – Bet You Didn’t Know 12/05/16
- Stone Temple Pilots Pay Tribute to Scott Weiland One Year After His Death
- Adam’s Fun Facts: American Workers, Benjamin Harrison, SpongeBob SquarePants & More!
Don’t miss our Girls Night Out event on August 24th for a night of fashion, food, drinks, shopping, beauty services, swag bags and more! Click here for more info!