Fads come and go a lot quicker today, because we beat them to death on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. But, which ones are we going to regret the most in the future?
Here are the top seven fads we’re going to regret the most, according to Reddit. Feel free to comment and add your own too!
1. T-shirts and posters that say “Keep Calm” followed by a corny slogan like “Keep Calm and Drink a Beer,” or “Keep Calm and Eat Bacon.” It’s from an old British propaganda poster during World War II that said “Keep Calm and Carry On.”
2. The phrase YOLO- “You Only Live Once”
3. Mustaches- Like fake mustaches, mustaches on cars, hipster handlebar mustaches, mustache tattoos on your finger, all of it.
4. Using Instagram to make all your photos look vintage.
5. Vampires and zombies
7. Wearing glasses when you don’t need them.
Listen to Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX weekdays from 5:30-9:00 AM and follow them on Twitter @scottmix @danataylormix @jayed105
The Latest From MIX
- Kid Smarts With Ethan From Windermere! 02/22/2017
- Bet You Didn’t Know – The Morning MIX – 02/22/2017
- If You Had The Chance To Find Out Exactly When And How You Die, Would You Take It?
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Fish Eyes, Brazil, Cold Weather & More!
- [PHOTOS] Fitz & The Tantrums At The Abbey
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’
- Oscar Nominated Bad Films
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake
- Watch Alex Trebek Rap on ‘Jeopardy!’
- Adele, Pearl Jam and Dolly Parton Contribute to Brandi Carlile’s ‘Cover Stories’ Album
Don’t miss our Girls Night Out event on August 24th for a night of fashion, food, drinks, shopping, beauty services, swag bags and more! Click here for more info!