Who is dumber in this case, the naked swimmer that can be easily identified or the homeowner for watching the naked swimmer while being robbed? You be the judge in this case…
I’m not sure there’s a single man on this planet who wouldn’t fall for this scam.
According to the Crossville Chronicle, on Saturday afternoon, around 3:00 P.M., a 54-year-old man was at his home in Crossville, Tennessee when a woman showed up at his door. It was hot out and she asked if she could swim in his pool, completely naked.
Of course, he said yes. So, she went to the pool, stripped down and started swimming. What did he do while she swam in his pool? He watched her, but while he was distracted by the naked stranger in his pool, her boyfriend robbed his house.
After about 20 minutes she toweled off and left and the man found he was missing his gun, some jewelry, and some prescription medication. The total value of the stuff stolen was estimated around $1,195.
The police have identified two suspects, but haven’t tracked them down yet. You can only imagine how well the guy would’ve done with a sketch artist.
The Latest From MIX
- Play Kid Smarts For Your Chance To See The Emoji Movie!
- Listen To Win Lady Antebellum Tickets
- Listen To Win An Invitation To Mix 105.1’s On The Rocks Party At Blue Martini!
- It’s a Free Ticket Week for Summer Nights at Busch Gardens!
- Here’s How You Could Win A Trip To Cape Cod For A Private John Mayer Beach House Bash!
- Listen To Win Annual Passes To The Crayola Experience
- Enter To Win A Street Party With Tijuana Flats!
- Linkin Park Cancel ‘One More Light’ Tour
- The Script Detail New Album ‘Freedom Child,’ Announce Tour Dates
- Join Mix 105.1 at Movieola