Serve these juicy chops with grilled corn, onion, bell pepper and zucchini kebabs. Slice watermelon for an easy holiday dessert.
Memorial Day Pork Black Pepper Chops With Molasses Butter
4 top loin pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
1. In small bowl blend butter, molasses and lemon juice with fork. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer reads 145F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
3. Top each chop with a tablespoon of molasses butter.
The Latest From MIX
- Win Tickets To Take Your Sweetheart To See Selena!
- Listen To CJ For Your Chance To Win 4-Day Disney Select Tickets!
- Listen To Win Steve Jobs On Blu-ray
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Win A Flyaway to Meet Harry Connick Jr. On The Set Of American Idol
- Enter Winning Word To Win Daytona 500 Tickets
- Kanye West Wants 1,200 Paid Extras for MSG Show
- Queen’s ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ Sets the Tone in New Super Bowl Ad
- Adele Shares a Photo of When She Was Young
- Nick Jonas Talks Lady Gaga Inspiration and New Album