Serve these juicy chops with grilled corn, onion, bell pepper and zucchini kebabs. Slice watermelon for an easy holiday dessert.
Memorial Day Pork Black Pepper Chops With Molasses Butter
4 top loin pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
1. In small bowl blend butter, molasses and lemon juice with fork. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer reads 145F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
3. Top each chop with a tablespoon of molasses butter.
The Latest From MIX
- Walk To Cure Arthritis 2016
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (04/29/16)
- The 10 Best Cities For Lazy People
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Tennis, Chris Rock, Moon Walking & More!
- Kid Smarts With Benjamin From Mount Dora! 04/29/2016
- Mix Movie Reviews: ‘Mother’s Day’
- 5 Ways That Your Relationship Might Be Killing You!
- Drake’s ‘VIEWS’ Arrives
- 5 Best Songs on Drake’s ‘Views’
- Zedd & Kesha Drop Dr. Luke Approved ‘True Colors’