Serve these juicy chops with grilled corn, onion, bell pepper and zucchini kebabs. Slice watermelon for an easy holiday dessert.
Memorial Day Pork Black Pepper Chops With Molasses Butter
4 top loin pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
1. In small bowl blend butter, molasses and lemon juice with fork. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer reads 145F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
3. Top each chop with a tablespoon of molasses butter.
The Latest From MIX
- Zayn Malik Drops New Track ‘Still Got Time’ Featuring PartyNextDoor
- Mix Movie Reviews: CHIPS
- 5 O’Clock Selfie Tip Of The Day: Kids Make Photos Cuter
- Adele Pays Tribute to London Attack Victims
- Beyoncé Facetimes Fan Battling Stage 4 Cancer
- Apple Drops New (RED) iPhone
- Chainsmokers, Keith Urban, Aerosmith to Play NCAA March Madness Music Festival
- The Best Coffee Table Ever
- Roasted Chicken with Potatoes and Fennel
- 5 Costly Songwriting Similarities