Serve these juicy chops with grilled corn, onion, bell pepper and zucchini kebabs. Slice watermelon for an easy holiday dessert.
Memorial Day Pork Black Pepper Chops With Molasses Butter
4 top loin pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
1. In small bowl blend butter, molasses and lemon juice with fork. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer reads 145F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
3. Top each chop with a tablespoon of molasses butter.
The Latest From MIX
- Listen To Win Passes to “American Made”
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Expecting First Child: Report
- Join MIX 105.1 For Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Orlando
- Report: Kylie Jenner Pregnant With First Child
- Justin Bieber Expresses Support for Black Lives Matter
- Jason Derulo Debuts Sexy and Cinematic ‘If I’m Lucky’ Video
- Niall Horan Reveals ‘Flicker’ Tracklist
- Shawn Mendes Raising Big Bucks for Mexico Earthquake Relief
- Watch Ellen DeGeneres Parody Taylor Swift
- Gwen Stefani Christmas Album To Feature Duet with Blake Shelton