Serve these juicy chops with grilled corn, onion, bell pepper and zucchini kebabs. Slice watermelon for an easy holiday dessert.
Memorial Day Pork Black Pepper Chops With Molasses Butter
4 top loin pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
1. In small bowl blend butter, molasses and lemon juice with fork. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer reads 145F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
3. Top each chop with a tablespoon of molasses butter.
The Latest From MIX
- Enter To Win A Night In The Lights In St. Augustine
- Enter To Win The Greatest Seats To ‘Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME’
- Coldplay Share Black and White ‘Everglow’ Video
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (12/09/16)
- Kid Smarts With Daniel From Sanford! 12/09/2016
- Justin Bieber Has Most Views on Vevo in 2016, 1.8 Billion
- Louis Tomlinson’s Mother Dies from Leukemia
- Taylor Swift, Zayn Malik Collaborate on ‘I Don’t Wanna Live Forever’