Serve these juicy chops with grilled corn, onion, bell pepper and zucchini kebabs. Slice watermelon for an easy holiday dessert.
Memorial Day Pork Black Pepper Chops With Molasses Butter
4 top loin pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
1. In small bowl blend butter, molasses and lemon juice with fork. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer reads 145F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
3. Top each chop with a tablespoon of molasses butter.
The Latest From MIX
- Tropical Storm Matthew Forms In Caribbean Sea
- The Weeknd Murders His Former Self in ‘Starboy’ Music Video
- [Watch] Backstreet Boys Join James Corden
- Kiiara on Her ‘Gold’ Message: ‘You Don’t Owe Anyone Anything’
- Twenty One Pilots Tapped for ‘Saturday Night Live’
- The Morning MIX Podcast! 09/28/2016
- Panic At The Disco At Amway Center Presale
- Eminem, Diplo, Florida Georgia Line Team Up for NFL Team T-shirt Line
- Sia Shares ‘The Greatest’ Video in Praise of Hillary Clinton’s ‘Stamina’
- Kid Smarts With Elijah From Orlando! 09/28/2016