Serve these juicy chops with grilled corn, onion, bell pepper and zucchini kebabs. Slice watermelon for an easy holiday dessert.
Memorial Day Pork Black Pepper Chops With Molasses Butter
4 top loin pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
1. In small bowl blend butter, molasses and lemon juice with fork. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer reads 145F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
3. Top each chop with a tablespoon of molasses butter.
The Latest From MIX
- Listen To Win Disney Screen Passes For Four
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Last Chance To Win Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas Tickets & Backstage Passes
- Back-To-Back Bieber For Tickets To The SOLD OUT Concert
- Cobra’s Curse At Busch Gardens Strikes Free Ticket Week!
- Enter To Win Disney Screen Passes For Four!
- [VIDEO] Ingrid Michaelson Backstage With Adam Alexander
- Sia Teams with Diplo for ‘Waving Goodbye’
- [VIDEO] Dana & Adam Speak With MAGIC!
- [VIDEO] CJ Interviews Simple Plan At Acoustic Summer 2016