Serve these juicy chops with grilled corn, onion, bell pepper and zucchini kebabs. Slice watermelon for an easy holiday dessert.
Memorial Day Pork Black Pepper Chops With Molasses Butter
4 top loin pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
1. In small bowl blend butter, molasses and lemon juice with fork. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer reads 145F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
3. Top each chop with a tablespoon of molasses butter.
The Latest From MIX
- All Aboard Jay & Adam’s Night Out 2.0 On Victory Casino Cruise
- Mix Fringe Pick 5.28.17: Baker’s Dozen: 12 Angry Puppets
- Mix Fringe Pick 5.27.17: Fringe Family Feud
- Play Kid Smarts To Win $50 To Dine At Bonefish Grill
- Splash Into Summer With Tickets To Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark™
- Enter To Win Mix 105.1 Acoustic Summer Tickets!
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.