Serve these juicy chops with grilled corn, onion, bell pepper and zucchini kebabs. Slice watermelon for an easy holiday dessert.
Memorial Day Pork Black Pepper Chops With Molasses Butter
4 top loin pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
1. In small bowl blend butter, molasses and lemon juice with fork. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer reads 145F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
3. Top each chop with a tablespoon of molasses butter.
The Latest From MIX
- Community Connection – Sunburst For OneOrlando
- Listen To Win Southern Women’s Show Tickets
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Dinner For Two Courtesy Of Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month
- Listen To Win Tickets To Top Shelf Whiskey, Wine & Fine Spirits!
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Rihanna’s ‘Love On The Brain’
- Ariana Grande & Mac Miller Show Off New Tattoos
- Kanye West Talks Saint Pablo Tour Production Design
- Community Connection – Solar Bears For American Heart Association’s Heart Walk
- Garth Brooks Now Set For Four Nights At Amway Center
- Drake Announces New Short Film ‘Please Forgive Me’