Serve these juicy chops with grilled corn, onion, bell pepper and zucchini kebabs. Slice watermelon for an easy holiday dessert.
Memorial Day Pork Black Pepper Chops With Molasses Butter
4 top loin pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
1. In small bowl blend butter, molasses and lemon juice with fork. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer reads 145F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
3. Top each chop with a tablespoon of molasses butter.
The Latest From MIX
- Enter To Win Backstage Passes To Mix 105.1’s Acoustic Summer
- Mix Fringe Pick 5.29.16: Edgar Allan
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist: 5.29.16
- Community Connection – Quest’s 20th Anniversary ‘Wine Quest’
- Listen To Win A Digital Download Of Ariana Grande’s Album ‘Dangerous Woman’
- Listen To Win X Ambassadors Tickets
- Listen To Mix 105.1 To Win Selena Gomez Tickets
- An Ellie Goulding Free Ticket Week
- Mix Fringe Pick 5.28.16: Lil Women: A Rap Musical
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda