Serve these juicy chops with grilled corn, onion, bell pepper and zucchini kebabs. Slice watermelon for an easy holiday dessert.
Memorial Day Pork Black Pepper Chops With Molasses Butter
4 top loin pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
1. In small bowl blend butter, molasses and lemon juice with fork. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer reads 145F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
3. Top each chop with a tablespoon of molasses butter.
The Latest From MIX
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist: 10.23.16
- Lady Gaga Discusses Sonja, from Her Song ‘Grigio Girls’
- Listen To Win Tickets To The AutoNation Cure Bowl
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- Mix 105.1’s All I Want For Christmas Free Ticket Week
- Amy Schumer Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ Video
- Tom DeLonge Reacts to Wikileaks Email Dump
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Tickets To See Sia On Tour
- Azealia Banks Says She’s Pressing Charges Against Russell Crowe