Serve these juicy chops with grilled corn, onion, bell pepper and zucchini kebabs. Slice watermelon for an easy holiday dessert.
Memorial Day Pork Black Pepper Chops With Molasses Butter
4 top loin pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
1. In small bowl blend butter, molasses and lemon juice with fork. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer reads 145F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
3. Top each chop with a tablespoon of molasses butter.
The Latest From MIX
- The 10 Best Tourist Attractions In America
- Bet You Didn’t Know – The Morning MIX – -4/25/2017
- Is Jay A Good Dad Or A Bad Dad: FSA Testing Debate!
- Kelly Osbourne On The Morning MIX! 04/25/2017
- Kid Smarts With Jaxson From Deltona! 04/25/2017
- Today Is National Telephone Day! Here’s How To Celebrate?
- The Newest Dating Term Is Called “Haunting”!
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Holy Roman Empire, Tylenol, “Jeopardy” Theme Song & More!
- Elton John Fights ‘Potentially Deadly’ Infection, Cancels Shows
- Watch Charlie Puth’s Steamy New ‘Attention’ Video