Serve these juicy chops with grilled corn, onion, bell pepper and zucchini kebabs. Slice watermelon for an easy holiday dessert.
Memorial Day Pork Black Pepper Chops With Molasses Butter
4 top loin pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
1. In small bowl blend butter, molasses and lemon juice with fork. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer reads 145F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
3. Top each chop with a tablespoon of molasses butter.
The Latest From MIX
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist 2.19.17
- Listen This Free Ticket Week To Win Backstage Passes To The 9th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest
- Play ‘Kid Smarts’ To Win A Play Pass To Dave & Busters
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Garbage At Hard Rock Live
- Beyoncé Flips the Bird at Post GRAMMY Celebration
- Pitbull Drops New Track ‘Options’ Featuring Stephen Marley
- John Mayer Shares Second Wave of Album Track Titles
- [Watch] Bridesmaids Toast Bride And Groom Through Disney Songs
- This Weekend of Winning We’re Goo Goo For Gaga
- Sara Bareilles Talks Broadway Acting Debut in ‘Waitress’