Serve these juicy chops with grilled corn, onion, bell pepper and zucchini kebabs. Slice watermelon for an easy holiday dessert.
Memorial Day Pork Black Pepper Chops With Molasses Butter
4 top loin pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
1. In small bowl blend butter, molasses and lemon juice with fork. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer reads 145F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
3. Top each chop with a tablespoon of molasses butter.
The Latest From MIX
- The Script Detail New Album ‘Freedom Child,’ Announce Tour Dates
- Join Mix 105.1 at Movieola
- Community Connection – Taste Of Central Florida
- The Morning Mix Swim With Sharks At Discovery Cove
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse Rolls Out New Food Truck
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Shares Emotional Anti-Bullying Message
- Five Friday Finds
- 5 Best Songs on Lana Del Rey’s ‘Lust for Life’
- Madam Tussauds Yanks Beyoncé Waxwork Amid Criticism
- 6 Tips To Stay Cool During Summer When You Have No Air Conditioner!