Serve these juicy chops with grilled corn, onion, bell pepper and zucchini kebabs. Slice watermelon for an easy holiday dessert.
Memorial Day Pork Black Pepper Chops With Molasses Butter
4 top loin pork chops, 1 1/2-inch thick
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon molasses
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
1. In small bowl blend butter, molasses and lemon juice with fork. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Rub chops on both sides evenly with pepper. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until thermometer reads 145F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
3. Top each chop with a tablespoon of molasses butter.
The Latest From MIX
- Listen To Win Tickets To Orlando’s Taste Of The Nation
- Listen To The Morning MIX To Win Elle King Tickets
- Listen To Win Medieval Times Dinner Tournament Tickets
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- Hollywood Studios Will Be Closing Toluca Turkey Leg Co.
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’
- Celine Dion Does Sia & More On ‘Fallon’
- The Morning MIX Podcast! 07/22/2016