Get Free Pancakes On National Pancake Day
For the eighth consecutive year, IHOP is observing National Pancake Day, February 5th, by offering each guest a free short stack of their famous buttermilk pancakes. The free pancakes are offered from 7AM-10PM.
For every short stack that is served, diners will be asked to leave a voluntary donation for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals programs at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Shands Children’s Hospital at the University of Florida (benefactors of our MIX 105.1 Loves Our Kids Radiothon).
Local participating IHOP locations include the following:
- 2589 South Highway 27, Clermont, FL
- 647 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL
- 6005 International Drive, Orlando, FL
- 6065 Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL
- 12400 S Apopka-vineland Road, Orlando, FL
In 2012, IHOP served four million free pancakes with pancake lovers donating more than $3 million to children’s charities.