If you thought The White House or Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch were big houses, think again! This 90,000 square foot mansion in Windermere is the largest house in the United States and you won’t believe some of the amenities this luxurious mansion is slated to have!
The mansion is owned by 77-year-old billionaire David Siegel, founder of Westgate Resorts. Here’s what you can find in the plans for the home, according to CBS News Tampa.
- It’s 90,000 square feet…that’s more than 30,000 square feet bigger than The White House!
- It has 15 bedrooms and 30 bathrooms
- 10 kitchens (Seriously?)
- Two tennis courts, because one is never enough for a home
- A full baseball field
- A ballroom that can hold up to 500 people
- An indoor roller-skating rink
- A nightclub, art gallery, and wine gallery
- A 10,000 square-foot spa
- Two movie theaters (I guess you need 2 in case the other one is full?)
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Two elevators
- A a 20-car garage
The Siegels say if they ever sell the home, they’ll list it at $100 million.
The only problem is, it hasn’t been completed yet.
A documentary on the Siegels and their difficulties in the completion of building the mansion, The Queen of Versailles, opens at the Enzian next Friday.