Has Adele’s Mystery Man From ’21’ Been Revealed?
We’ve all listened to Adele singing the love songs on her hit album ’21’ and we’ve all wondered, who is she singing about? Until now, Adele has kept it under wraps, but now we know who the mystery man is that stole her heart and gave us the hits like “Someone Like You” and “Rumour Has It.”
According to Heat Magazine, it looks like the man behind the love songs from ’21’ is a 31-year old photographer by the name of Alex Sturrock. Adele has mentioned in interviews that the mystery man ” was the love of my life,” and even though she’s never named this mystery man, according to Heat Magazine, Sturrock is the guy.
A friend of Alex told Heat Magazine, “It was an intense period for them.” He is referring to the time period in which Adele and the photog allegedly dated, which would have been between the Summer of 2008 and April of 2009.
Heat Magazine reports, “They met through mutual friends and hit it off straight away. He shot her a few times and that was just it. They spent all their time together and when they weren’t together they would ring each other constantly.”
Reports say Adele even hired Alex as her official photographer on her US Tour and according to the source talking to Heat Magazine, “they shared hotel rooms wherever they went.”
The source also told Heat Magazine Alex never referred to Adele as his girlfriend and that hurt the singer. And while Adele has never confirmed the identity of the mystery man, she did say her song “Someone Like You” pretty much summed up the relationship.
What’s new on MIX?
- Lana Del Rey will Release ‘High By The Beach’ Single Next Week
- Community Connection – Base Camp
- Taylor Swift Helps Australian Senior Citizens to ‘Shake It Off’
- POLL: Did The Beijing Olympics Rip Off Frozen’s Hit “Let It Go?”
- VIDEO: Guy Makes The World’s Best Cup Of Coffee
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (08/04/15)
- A Hangover Cure That Actually Works
- Central Floridians Rank Top 10 Things Kids Today Will Never Experience (That We Had Growing Up)
- Top 10 Things To Avoid Doing While On A Date With Your Mate According To Central Floridians
- Rihanna Parties in Bikini, Shares Photos on Instagram