We’ve all listened to Adele singing the love songs on her hit album ’21′ and we’ve all wondered, who is she singing about? Until now, Adele has kept it under wraps, but now we know who the mystery man is that stole her heart and gave us the hits like “Someone Like You” and “Rumour Has It.”
According to Heat Magazine, it looks like the man behind the love songs from ’21′ is a 31-year old photographer by the name of Alex Sturrock. Adele has mentioned in interviews that the mystery man ” was the love of my life,” and even though she’s never named this mystery man, according to Heat Magazine, Sturrock is the guy.
A friend of Alex told Heat Magazine, “It was an intense period for them.” He is referring to the time period in which Adele and the photog allegedly dated, which would have been between the Summer of 2008 and April of 2009.
Heat Magazine reports, “They met through mutual friends and hit it off straight away. He shot her a few times and that was just it. They spent all their time together and when they weren’t together they would ring each other constantly.”
Reports say Adele even hired Alex as her official photographer on her US Tour and according to the source talking to Heat Magazine, “they shared hotel rooms wherever they went.”
The source also told Heat Magazine Alex never referred to Adele as his girlfriend and that hurt the singer. And while Adele has never confirmed the identity of the mystery man, she did say her song “Someone Like You” pretty much summed up the relationship.
What’s new on MIX?
- “Sopranos” Star James Gandolfini Dead At 51
- Gavin DeGraw Channels Mumford & Sons On New Song ‘Best I Ever Had’
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Sara Bareilles Shows Support For Same-Sex Marriage: ‘We’re Behind The Times & We’ve Got To Catch Up’
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- Backstage Free Ticket Tuesday Starring OneRepublic!
- Selena Gomez Ditches Bieber For Sheeran
- Win The Ultimate Wrigleyville Experience
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’