As a guy that stands 6′ 4″, I have to admit that it was curiosity that drew me to this article. Partly because you hear a lot of girls complaining that they want a guy that’s at least taller than they are. Secondly, I wanted to know what short guys have to offer that us tall guys don’t. And, well, it all kinda makes sense. So, it might be time to relax your dating standards a little ladies!
1. Being handsome doesn’t have a height requirement, a good face and hot body looks just as good at 5’7″ as it does at 6’3″.
2. Maybe you’re not a supermodel, but you’ll certainly get to feel like one when you go out with him in and you’re rockin’ those new Christian Louboutin heels!
3. A short guy that’s willing to go out with a girl who is taller than he is exudes confidence and is probably cool with his girlfriend upstaging him. More than likely he’s not too hung up on appearance or trying too hard to be a stud, a good quality to have in a boyfriend.
4. Short guys tend to be more ambitious, capable and driven. Plus, they have learned how to command respect through means other than appearance.
5. Being willing to date a shorter guy widely opens up your dating pool! Putting a height requirement on your list of potential romantic partners simply means fewer potential bachelors.
To see the full article from The Date Report, click here