In memory of Whitney Houston, a flash mob gathered in the Castro district of San Francisco and performed to “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”.
Hundreds of people got together in the Castro district on Friday and danced to Whitney Houston’s “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” to celebrate her life. An instructional video was released before the flash mob took place to teach everyone the simple dance. The rules were to meet up in the Castro on Market Street at 6:15pm and the dance started at exactly
With the recent confirmation that cocaine contributed to her untimely death, the flash mob gave fans a much needed, lighthearted way of publicly celebrating Houston’s life and music.
-Jackie Hollywood, 99.7 NOW/San Francisco
See what’s new on MIX!
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- Radio.com Essentials: Vampire Weekend Plays The Game Of LIFE
- “Star Trek Into Darkness” Is Wildly Entertaining Ride
- [PHOTOS] “Scandal” On Parade
- Carrie Underwood On Motherhood, Panic Attacks, And Being Awkward
- Nicki Minaj, Shakira Latest In Singing Competition Judge Shakeups
- Don’t Go Swimming Until You Read This
- Come Bowl-It-Forward With MIX 105.1!