As the release date for The Hunger Games rapidly approaches, it was only inevitable that Taylor Swift would add Safe and Sound, the first release from The Hunger Games soundtrack, to her Speak Now concert tour which is currently making its way through Australia. Seated on her lovely couch, Taylor gets plenty of support from the audience as she sings the mournful anthem.
Of course it’s hard to really tell how it sounds in concert with the off-pitch audience members singing along, but we think we like it.
Taylor is also getting plenty of media exposure while in Australia as well. Her beach side dip in a bikini earlier this week had all of the tabloids going wild and she has also been featured on the cover of the April edition of Australian magazine Dolly.
Seems like Taylor has no trouble fitting in Down Under.
What’s new on MIX?
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- Radio.com Essentials: Vampire Weekend Plays The Game Of LIFE
- “Star Trek Into Darkness” Is Wildly Entertaining Ride
- [PHOTOS] “Scandal” On Parade
- Carrie Underwood On Motherhood, Panic Attacks, And Being Awkward
- Nicki Minaj, Shakira Latest In Singing Competition Judge Shakeups
- Don’t Go Swimming Until You Read This
- Come Bowl-It-Forward With MIX 105.1!