Artwork For Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival 2012 Revealed
[photogallerylink id=46893 align=left]MIX 105.1 will be on hand once again this year at the 53rd Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival which runs March 16th-18th so we were extremely excited to get a peek at the official poster for this year’s festival.
The poster art was designed by Robert C Beck, an American modern realist painter, printmaker, photographer and publisher of fine art media. Inspired by 19th and early 20th century American masters, Beck has developed a diverse knowledge of skills and media used in traditional works of art. His work is exhibited in museums, galleries and private collections around the country.
He is native to Florida and received his BA from Rollins College in his hometown of Winter Park, where he studied printmaking, drawing and photography. After graduating, Beck worked for a short time as an independent graphic designer until moving to Old Lyme, Connecticut where he studied figurative drawing and painting at the Lyme Academy of Fine Art.
Robert has a keen interest in the lakes and waterways of Central Florida and this year’s poster was inspired while cruising the waters of Lake Osceola on the Winter Park Boat Tour.
His studio currently resides in downtown Orlando, Florida.
For more info on the 53rd Annual Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival, visit the website at www.wpsaf.org.
What’s new on MIX?
- Enter To Win Tickets To Fitz & The Tantrums At The CFE Arena!
- Carrie Underwood Is Pregnant!
- Discovery Cove® Winning Weekend On MIX105.1!
- Enter To Meet Cat Cora & Tickets To Pantry To Plate: A Chef’s Challenge At BB King’s Blues Club!
- Dana Taylor & The MIX 105.1 Crew Support The Greater Orlando Heart Walk!
- Taylor Swift To Join Season 7 Of ‘The Voice’
- [PHOTOS] Blake Bortles Gets Inducted Into Oviedo High School’s Hall Of Fame!
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Brad Paisley Weighs In On Taylor Swift’s Transition To Pop Music