BREAKING NEWS: Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Listen This Week For Your Chance To Win Tickets To Experience A Culinary Adventure At Taste Of The Nation!
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Beer Is America’s Favorite Alcohol For The 9th Year In A Row
- [PHOTOS] Live From MIX 105.1′s Random Acts Of Kindness Day With Fifth Third Bank
- 5 Things Guys Need To Stop Saying Around Women
- Britney Wants You To Rock Her Undies
- Katy Perry Does the Ultimate #tbt in Lyric Video for ‘This Is How We Do’: Watch
- Robin Thicke’s No Longer Pleading To Save Marriage
- [PHOTOS] MIX 105.1′s Producer For The Day!
- [PHOTOS] MIX 105.1′s All I Want For Christmas In July Show Starring The Fray!