BREAKING NEWS: Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Cats Battle Christmas Trees
- Enter To Win A Guest Ringmaster Experience At Ringling Bros. And Barnum & Bailey®
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb’
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘Annie’
- The 25 Most Liked Celebrities Of 2014
- 5 Tips To Survive Your Company Holiday Party