BREAKING NEWS: Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- MIX Movie Reviews: “Sleeping With Other People”
- Sheryl Crow to Perform National Anthem at the First Democratic Debate
- Mathew Knowles Offers Seminar on How to Be Like Beyoncé
- MIX Movie Reviews: “He Named Me Malala”
- Is Taylor Swift Taking A Long Hiatus?
- Why Is No One Illegally Downloading Taylor Swift?
- Taylor Swift is Done with Public Feuds
- Watch Pitbull and Jussie Smollett’s ‘Empire Cast’ Video for ‘No Doubt About It’
- Rihanna’s ‘Anti’ Album Poetry Translated From Braille for All to See
- Selena Gomez Reveals Shocking News about Her Health: ‘I’ve Been Through Chemotherapy’