CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Tickets To The Advance Screening Of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 AND Dinner At Spoleto!
- Listen To Win Tickets To Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull!
- Listen To Win Tickets To The Advance Screening Of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2!
- Enter To Win Bastille Tickets
- [WATCH] Tom Hiddleston Seductively Reads About Mathematical Equations
- Enter To Win Tickets To The Advance Screening Of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2!
- Here’s What Steve From ‘Blues Clues’ Is Up To Now
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Florida Or Anywhere Else In The World? – 04/21/2017