BREAKING NEWS: Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Join MIX105.1 For Movieola At Lake Eola Featuring Disney’s Brave
- Listen To Win Tickets To Walk The Moon
- Enter To Win Tickets To A Major League Sporting Event Courtesy of Neutrogena
- Enter To Win Tickets To See The Tampa Bay Rays
- Listen To Win Third Eye Blind Tickets
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist: 5.24.15
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Bea Arthur, Michael Bay, What Is A Natiform & More
- Universal Orlando® 25th Anniversary Concert Series Free Ticket Week
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December