CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Everyone Wants To Sit Next To Taylor Swift At The MTV VMAs
- Impact: Britney Spears Returns to ‘Glory’
- The Weeknd Previews New Music
- Can You Pass A Scottish High School Science Test?
- Light The Town Pink With Orlando Health & Mix 105.1
- [Watch] WWII Veteran Gets Honored At His LA Home
- Ariana Grande Teases ‘Side to Side’ Video Featuring Nicki Minaj
- CHVRCHES Cover Calvin Harris’ ‘This is What You Came For’
- Britney Spears Would Totally Do the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Hurricane Andrew: Still A Haunting Memory 24 Years Later