CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Tickets
- Listen To Win Two Tickets To See Melissa Etheridge In Daytona Beach
- Listen To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Listen To CJ To Win Panic! At The Disco Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To See Elle King At The House Of Blues
- Mix 105.1’s Random Acts Of Kindness Day With SimonMed Imaging!
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Elle King At The House Of Blues!
- Be Pride United With Dana, CJ, and Susie At The Come Out With Pride Parade
- Backstreet Boys Announce ‘Larger Than Life’ Planet Hollywood Vegas Residency
- Britney Spears Dethrones Taylor Swift As Best Scare Reaction In History