BREAKING NEWS: Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando® Resort Free Ticket Week
- Acoustic Sunrise Set List: 3/1/15
- Listen To Scott McKenzie & The Morning Mix To Win Tickets To See Nico & Vinz At The House of Blues!
- National Pancake Day At IHOP
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Kid Rock Is Being Attacked By Bees
- Missy Elliott, Pharrell Working on New Music
- 5 Songs That Leonard Nimoy Sang Like a Boss