BREAKING NEWS: Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Win $1,000 In Totally Awesome Cash!
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Garnering Songwriters Hall of Fame Honor
- Dana’s Dirt – Taylor Swift Surprises Her Biggest Fan
- Cody Simpson Gets Wet and Wild in ‘Surfboard’
- Morning MIX Replay: Trends That Need To End
- Morning MIX Replay: Odd Pets
- 17 Things Kids Born After 2000 Have No Clue About
- Jennifer Hudson Drops Sultry Timbaland-Produced ‘Walk It Out’
- The Ten Things Women Stop Wearing Once They Become Mothers
- ‘The Voice’ Tour- Get Your Tickets Early