BREAKING NEWS: Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Listen To Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX And You Could Win Tickets To See Phillip Phillips At Hard Rock Live!
- Enter To Win Tickets To Fitz & The Tantrums At The CFE Arena!
- Carrie Underwood Is Pregnant!
- Discovery Cove® Winning Weekend On MIX105.1!
- Enter To Meet Cat Cora & Tickets To Pantry To Plate: A Chef’s Challenge At BB King’s Blues Club!
- Dana Taylor & The MIX 105.1 Crew Support The Greater Orlando Heart Walk!
- Taylor Swift To Join Season 7 Of ‘The Voice’
- [PHOTOS] Blake Bortles Gets Inducted Into Oviedo High School’s Hall Of Fame!
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie