BREAKING NEWS: Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Dana’s Dirt – Stacy Keibler Moves On From George Clooney
- Morning MIX Podcast: Taking Them Back A 2nd Time
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- The Real Names Of 36 Celebrities
- 7 Bad Things That Happen From Sitting Down All Day
- Win Passes To The MIX 105.1 All Access Lounge Starring O.A.R.!
- Dana’s Dirt – Katy Perry And Miley Cyrus Disagree About Kiss
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014