CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Some Prince DNA Claimants’ Documents will be Released
- Fergie’s Racy New Song ‘M.I.L.F. $’ is Here
- Demi Lovato Drops New Track ‘Body Say’
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (07/01/16)
- Listen To Win Tickets To See Sugary Ray, Everclear & More
- Justin Timberlake Called Out by Rapper Vic Mensa
- Kid Smarts With Jordan From Winter Park! 07/01/2016
- Mix Movie Reviews: “The Legend Of Tarzan”
- Mix Movie Reviews: “Swiss Army Man”
- Mix Movie Reviews: “The BFG”