CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Orlando’s Own Carrot Top Chats With Alex Diaz About His Return To The Orlando Stage
- Watch The Killers’ New Christmas Video ‘Dirt Sledding’
- Listen to Coldplay and Beyoncé’s Collaboration, ‘Hymn for the Weekend’
- Fall Out Boy and Boyz II Men Collabo for ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ ‘Mashup Mondays’ Finale
- 5 Gifts Acceptable For Your Co-Workers
- Scott Frost Named UCF Head Football Coach
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (12/01/15)
- The 25 Best TV Theme Songs Of All Time
- 7 New Stats About Sneezing
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Iceland, Parachute Inventor, Spielberg & More