BREAKING NEWS: Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Play The Pyramid To Win Nick Jonas Tickets
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist: 08.02.15
- Listen To Win Wet ‘N Wild Tickets
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Nick Jonas At The House Of Blues!
- Listen This Week For Your Opportunity To Win Tickets To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex!
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- Community Connection – Fitpalooza5k
- Community Connection – Cat Tails And Cocktails
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Return To Halloween Horror Nights
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How