BREAKING NEWS: Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Married In France
- The Ten Sexiest Names For Men In 2014
- Chive Omelet
- The Top 10 Things Moms Save From Their Kids’ Early Years
- This Saturday Night Get Your Tickets To Phillip Phillips On MIX105.1!
- MIX105.1 & The Brides Against Breast Cancer Pink Pop-Up Pavilion At The Southern Women’s Show!
- Dana’s Dirt – Who Is The Next Bachelor?
- Miley Cyrus and 5 Other Musicians Who’ve Used Award Shows as Protest Signs
- The Best Robin Williams Films Available On Netflix
- 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Your Morning Coffee