CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Egg White Frittata with Mushrooms & Goat Cheese
- A Trick That Works When You Are Asking For A Raise From The Boss!!
- Janelle Monáe, Maxwell, More to Perform at Women’s March on Washington
- Fifth Harmony Perform, Win ‘Favorite Group’ at People’s Choice Awards
- Bet You Didn’t Know – The Morning MIX – 01/19/2017
- Kid Smarts With Madelyn From Apopka! 01/19/2017
- The Best And Worst States For Raising A Family
- The People’s Choice Winners
- Want To Make $100,000-A-Year By Playing With Legos? This Is A Real Job That You Can Apply For!
- Adam’s Fun Facts: YMCA, Highlighters, Unsolved Assassination & More!