CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Kid Smarts With Nyla From Oveido! 02/21/2017
- The “Sell By” Dates On Food Labels Are About To Be Less Confusing
- Universal Orlando Makes Cameo In Katy Perry’s “Chained To The Rhythm” Video
- Bet You Didn’t Know – The Morning MIX – 02/21/2017
- Dana’s Recap Of Her Vacation To Cuba! 02/21/2017
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Shrinking City, Antifreeze, Change For A Dollar & More!
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist 2.19.17
- Katy Perry Welcomes Fans to Oblivia
- Listen This Free Ticket Week To Win Backstage Passes To The 9th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest
- Play ‘Kid Smarts’ To Win A Play Pass To Dave & Busters