CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Community Connection – Quest’s 20th Anniversary ‘Wine Quest’
- Listen To Win A Digital Download Of Ariana Grande’s Album ‘Dangerous Woman’
- Listen To Win X Ambassadors Tickets
- Listen To Mix 105.1 To Win Selena Gomez Tickets
- An Ellie Goulding Free Ticket Week
- Mix Fringe Pick 5.28.16: Lil Women: A Rap Musical
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- One Magical Weekend’s Gay Biz Expo
- Free Slurpees Memorial Day Weekend With Frozen BOGO
- Kid Smarts With Peyton From Central Florida! 05/27/2016