BREAKING NEWS: Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Listen To Win Tickets To MIX105.1’s All I Want For Christmas Show!
- MIX105.1’s All I Want For Christmas Show Line-Up Announced!
- Join MIX105.1 At The Carnival Of Screams
- Listen This Saturday Night To Win Tickets To Enrique & Pitbull At The Amway Center
- MetroPCS Is Giving You A Shot To Win Tickets To The Beer & Bacon Festival & $125 Worth Of Restaurant Gift Cards
- Listen To Win Tickets To An Orlando Magic Game At The Amway Center
- Listen To Win Tickets To Luke Bryan In Concert
- Listen To Win Tickets To MIX105.1’s All Access Lounge Starring Train!
- Interview: Todd Wilbur Talks Top Secret Recipes
- Scott McKenzie Update: Back On The Air, Back Off The Hair