CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Community Connection – 9th Annual UCF Counseling Conference
- The Lumineers Cover ‘Blue Christmas’
- Join Mix 105.1 For Free Holiday Movies Featuring “Elf”
- DJ Earworm Mashes Up the Biggest Hits of 2016
- Train Announce New Album ‘a girl a bottle a boat’
- Bruno Mars’ ’24K Magic’ Gets a Victoria’s Secret Twist
- [Watch] Organ Donor’s Mother Meets Transplant Recipients
- Epcot’s Spaceship Earth To Become The Star Wars Death Star
- The First Big Push Of Arctic Air Will Arrive Late Next Week
- [Watch] Santa’s Furriest Helpers