BREAKING NEWS: Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dead
CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Brandon Flowers At The Beacham!
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘Magic Mike XXL’
- 21 Wildly Different Songs All Named ‘Freedom’
- You Can’t Remake ‘Back to the Future’ Until Robert Zemeckis Dies
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Say They’re Getting Divorced
- Carrie Underwood Raps Wiz Khalifa’s ‘See You Again’
- Here’s the Only ‘Ant-Man’ Review You Need to Read
- How to Download Apple Music
- ‘Ghostbusters’ Director Reveals New Proton Packs, Uniforms
- Marshawn Lynch Jumped Backwards into a Pit of Skittles on Conan O’Brien