CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Play Kid Smarts For Your Chance To See The Emoji Movie!
- Listen To Win Lady Antebellum Tickets
- Listen To Win An Invitation To Mix 105.1’s On The Rocks Party At Blue Martini!
- It’s a Free Ticket Week for Summer Nights at Busch Gardens!
- Here’s How You Could Win A Trip To Cape Cod For A Private John Mayer Beach House Bash!
- Listen To Win Annual Passes To The Crayola Experience
- Enter To Win A Street Party With Tijuana Flats!
- Linkin Park Cancel ‘One More Light’ Tour
- The Script Detail New Album ‘Freedom Child,’ Announce Tour Dates
- Join Mix 105.1 at Movieola