With both All Star Weekend and the Daytona 500 upon us, the Central Florida area is currently playing host to tons of out-of-town visitors. And those visitors may be shocked when they pull up to the pump and see gas prices as high as $5.89 in the Orlando area!
CBS Tampa checked in with GasBuddy.com to find the price of Gasoline at a Shell station in the Lake Buena Vista area near Disney going for $5.89 per gallon. Two other notoriously high stations close to the airport currently have their prices listed at $5.79 and $5.69. A Mobil station in the Lake Buena Vista area also checks in as one of the highest pump prices in the state at $4.69.
According to Jessica Brady, a AAA spokeswoman who spoke with CBS Tampa, “Prices over in the Disney World area are much higher than any other place in Florida.”
The current average price for gasoline in Florida is $3.67 per gallon for unleaded. That’s twelve cents higher than the national average.
What’s new on MIX?
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist 7.23.17
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Scores New ‘Stranger Things’ Trailer
- Play Kid Smarts For Your Chance To See The Emoji Movie!
- Listen To Win Lady Antebellum Tickets
- Listen To Win An Invitation To Mix 105.1’s On The Rocks Party At Blue Martini!
- It’s a Free Ticket Week for Summer Nights at Busch Gardens!
- Here’s How You Could Win A Trip To Cape Cod For A Private John Mayer Beach House Bash!
- Listen To Win Annual Passes To The Crayola Experience
- Enter To Win A Street Party With Tijuana Flats!
- Linkin Park Cancel ‘One More Light’ Tour