With both All Star Weekend and the Daytona 500 upon us, the Central Florida area is currently playing host to tons of out-of-town visitors. And those visitors may be shocked when they pull up to the pump and see gas prices as high as $5.89 in the Orlando area!
CBS Tampa checked in with GasBuddy.com to find the price of Gasoline at a Shell station in the Lake Buena Vista area near Disney going for $5.89 per gallon. Two other notoriously high stations close to the airport currently have their prices listed at $5.79 and $5.69. A Mobil station in the Lake Buena Vista area also checks in as one of the highest pump prices in the state at $4.69.
According to Jessica Brady, a AAA spokeswoman who spoke with CBS Tampa, “Prices over in the Disney World area are much higher than any other place in Florida.”
The current average price for gasoline in Florida is $3.67 per gallon for unleaded. That’s twelve cents higher than the national average.
What’s new on MIX?
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist: 3.26.17
- Mix 105.1 Wants To Treat You To Dinner at Bonefish Grill!
- This Week Slide Into Spring And Win Tickets To Aquatica!
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Dinner And A Show At The Medieval Times
- Listen To Win A Day Filled With Wine, Women & Shoes!
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Universal Studio’s Volcano Bay’s Food Guide!
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- [WATCH] Julia Michael Performs ‘Issues’ On ‘Jimmy Fallon’