With both All Star Weekend and the Daytona 500 upon us, the Central Florida area is currently playing host to tons of out-of-town visitors. And those visitors may be shocked when they pull up to the pump and see gas prices as high as $5.89 in the Orlando area!
CBS Tampa checked in with GasBuddy.com to find the price of Gasoline at a Shell station in the Lake Buena Vista area near Disney going for $5.89 per gallon. Two other notoriously high stations close to the airport currently have their prices listed at $5.79 and $5.69. A Mobil station in the Lake Buena Vista area also checks in as one of the highest pump prices in the state at $4.69.
According to Jessica Brady, a AAA spokeswoman who spoke with CBS Tampa, “Prices over in the Disney World area are much higher than any other place in Florida.”
The current average price for gasoline in Florida is $3.67 per gallon for unleaded. That’s twelve cents higher than the national average.
What’s new on MIX?
- Mix Fringe Pick 5.29.16: Edgar Allan
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist: 5.29.16
- Community Connection – Quest’s 20th Anniversary ‘Wine Quest’
- Listen To Win A Digital Download Of Ariana Grande’s Album ‘Dangerous Woman’
- Listen To Win X Ambassadors Tickets
- Listen To Mix 105.1 To Win Selena Gomez Tickets
- An Ellie Goulding Free Ticket Week
- Mix Fringe Pick 5.28.16: Lil Women: A Rap Musical
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- One Magical Weekend’s Gay Biz Expo