With both All Star Weekend and the Daytona 500 upon us, the Central Florida area is currently playing host to tons of out-of-town visitors. And those visitors may be shocked when they pull up to the pump and see gas prices as high as $5.89 in the Orlando area!
CBS Tampa checked in with GasBuddy.com to find the price of Gasoline at a Shell station in the Lake Buena Vista area near Disney going for $5.89 per gallon. Two other notoriously high stations close to the airport currently have their prices listed at $5.79 and $5.69. A Mobil station in the Lake Buena Vista area also checks in as one of the highest pump prices in the state at $4.69.
According to Jessica Brady, a AAA spokeswoman who spoke with CBS Tampa, “Prices over in the Disney World area are much higher than any other place in Florida.”
The current average price for gasoline in Florida is $3.67 per gallon for unleaded. That’s twelve cents higher than the national average.
What’s new on MIX?
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Tickets To The Advance Screening Of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 AND Dinner At Spoleto!
- Listen To Win Tickets To Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull!
- Listen To Win Tickets To The Advance Screening Of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2!
- Enter To Win Bastille Tickets
- [WATCH] Tom Hiddleston Seductively Reads About Mathematical Equations
- Enter To Win Tickets To The Advance Screening Of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2!
- Here’s What Steve From ‘Blues Clues’ Is Up To Now
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Florida Or Anywhere Else In The World? – 04/21/2017