Gas Prices Reaching $6.00 In Orlando???
With both All Star Weekend and the Daytona 500 upon us, the Central Florida area is currently playing host to tons of out-of-town visitors. And those visitors may be shocked when they pull up to the pump and see gas prices as high as $5.89 in the Orlando area!
CBS Tampa checked in with GasBuddy.com to find the price of Gasoline at a Shell station in the Lake Buena Vista area near Disney going for $5.89 per gallon. Two other notoriously high stations close to the airport currently have their prices listed at $5.79 and $5.69. A Mobil station in the Lake Buena Vista area also checks in as one of the highest pump prices in the state at $4.69.
According to Jessica Brady, a AAA spokeswoman who spoke with CBS Tampa, “Prices over in the Disney World area are much higher than any other place in Florida.”
The current average price for gasoline in Florida is $3.67 per gallon for unleaded. That’s twelve cents higher than the national average.
What’s new on MIX?
- Get a Sneak Peek at Britney Spears’ New Lingerie Line
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Legolas In Ibiza
- Allison Williams To Star In ‘Peter Pan Live’
- Free Ticket Tuesday Has Your Tickets To See Demi Lovato At The Amway Center!
- MIX Movie Reviews: “Boyhood”
- [PHOTOS] Matt Nathanson & Gavin DeGraw Take Over House Of Blues!
- [VIDEO] The Cutest Video You Will Watch All Day
- 11 Foods That Actually Make You Hungrier
- Enter To Win Tickets To An Advance Screening Of The Giver!
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than A Friend In ‘It Was Always You’