Whitney Houston Daughter Rushed To Hospital
An emotional turn of events in the wake of the death of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] as her 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to hospital for the second time. Watch also the reaction of ex-husband [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] on stage after learning the news of Whitney.
Sources claim, that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital due to being ”hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable” upon hearing that her mother had passed.
Meanwhile, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] walks off stage from what appears to be emotional stress from the news that Whitney had died. Concert goers cheer him in support but towards the end of the song he can longer keep it together and exits the stage.
A front row fan shot this video and at 1:30 Bobby can no longer keep it together amidst the support of the crowd.
Latest From MIX:
- iTunes List Of Their Favorite Music, Movies, And Apps
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- iTunes Top Selling Singles And Albums Of The Year
- AFI’s Top Movies And TV Shows Of The Year
- Orlando Named Nation’s Travel Hot Spot For 2015
- Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel Expecting…Confirms Joey Fatone
- Morning MIX Traffic Alert
- Billboard’s Top 100 Artists Of The Year
- The 10 Most Recorded Christmas Songs
- Herb-Crusted Standing Rib Roast