An emotional turn of events in the wake of the death of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] as her 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to hospital for the second time. Watch also the reaction of ex-husband [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] on stage after learning the news of Whitney.
Sources claim, that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital due to being ”hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable” upon hearing that her mother had passed.
Meanwhile, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] walks off stage from what appears to be emotional stress from the news that Whitney had died. Concert goers cheer him in support but towards the end of the song he can longer keep it together and exits the stage.
A front row fan shot this video and at 1:30 Bobby can no longer keep it together amidst the support of the crowd.
Latest From MIX:
- [WATCH] Disneyland Fan Gets An Amazing Proposal
- Neil Patrick Harris, Whoopi Goldberg, & More Set To Narrate “EPCOT Candlelight Processional”
- Kid Smarts With Hope From Longwood! 10/25/2016
- Preview Lady Gaga on ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Mix Movie Reviews: ‘Oasis: Supersonic’
- Mix 105.1’s All I Want For Christmas Show Presale
- Lady Gaga and Dad Get Matching ‘Joanne’ Tattoos
- Rihanna, Missy Elliott Turn to Social Media to Find Missing Dancer
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- Is A Theme Park Replacing Artegon Marketplace?