Whitney Houston Daughter Rushed To Hospital
An emotional turn of events in the wake of the death of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] as her 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to hospital for the second time. Watch also the reaction of ex-husband [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] on stage after learning the news of Whitney.
Sources claim, that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital due to being ”hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable” upon hearing that her mother had passed.
Meanwhile, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] walks off stage from what appears to be emotional stress from the news that Whitney had died. Concert goers cheer him in support but towards the end of the song he can longer keep it together and exits the stage.
A front row fan shot this video and at 1:30 Bobby can no longer keep it together amidst the support of the crowd.
Latest From MIX:
- Listen To Scott McKenzie And The Morning Mix To Win Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Tickets!
- Listen To Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX For Your Opportunity To Win A $50 Starbucks Gift Card Courtesty Of Simply Hired
- Listen To Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX To Win Tickets To SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular!
- CJ Encounters Ghosts During Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- The Most Popular Cocktail In Every State
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘A Walk Among The Tombstones’
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Unite in ‘Booty’ Video: Watch
- The 5 Biggest Resumé Mistakes