An emotional turn of events in the wake of the death of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] as her 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to hospital for the second time. Watch also the reaction of ex-husband [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] on stage after learning the news of Whitney.
Sources claim, that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital due to being ”hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable” upon hearing that her mother had passed.
Meanwhile, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] walks off stage from what appears to be emotional stress from the news that Whitney had died. Concert goers cheer him in support but towards the end of the song he can longer keep it together and exits the stage.
A front row fan shot this video and at 1:30 Bobby can no longer keep it together amidst the support of the crowd.
Latest From MIX:
- City of Orlando, Orange County, Pulse Nightclub Announce “Orlando United Day” & Special Events
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Cover Ed Sheeran
- Where In The World Is Taylor Swift?
- Kids Don’t Understand Nirvana’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ Lyrics
- Adele May Never Tour Again
- Mix 105.1 Invites You To Join Us For Flip Flop Fridays
- Listen To Win $$ To Jimmy Hulas and Ron Jon’s Surf Shop!
- Maxwell Announces U.S. Tour Dates, Shares ‘Gods’ Video
- Wear Black And Gold Tuesday To Support UCF Knights
- Everything Coming To Netflix In April, And Leaving