An emotional turn of events in the wake of the death of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] as her 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to hospital for the second time. Watch also the reaction of ex-husband [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] on stage after learning the news of Whitney.
Sources claim, that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital due to being ”hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable” upon hearing that her mother had passed.
Meanwhile, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] walks off stage from what appears to be emotional stress from the news that Whitney had died. Concert goers cheer him in support but towards the end of the song he can longer keep it together and exits the stage.
A front row fan shot this video and at 1:30 Bobby can no longer keep it together amidst the support of the crowd.
Latest From MIX:
- 7 Signs Your Life Is Actually Awesome!
- Play The Pyramid To Win Backstage Passes To The All I Want For Christmas Show
- 6 Ways To Make Sure Your Holidays Aren’t Horrible
- The 10 Worst Presents Men And Women Buy Each Other
- What Are The Best And Worst Things To Shop For On Black Friday
- 12 Things That Will Cost Less After The Holidays
- How Much Feeding A Family Of 10 For Thanksgiving Should Truly Cost You
- The 11 Most Popular Things To Do On Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best And Worst States To Spend Thanksgiving
- 5 Completely Random Facts About Thanksgiving