An emotional turn of events in the wake of the death of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] as her 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to hospital for the second time. Watch also the reaction of ex-husband [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] on stage after learning the news of Whitney.
Sources claim, that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital due to being ”hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable” upon hearing that her mother had passed.
Meanwhile, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] walks off stage from what appears to be emotional stress from the news that Whitney had died. Concert goers cheer him in support but towards the end of the song he can longer keep it together and exits the stage.
A front row fan shot this video and at 1:30 Bobby can no longer keep it together amidst the support of the crowd.
Latest From MIX:
- Join Dana Taylor For Seminole Harley Davidson Boot Camp!
- Is New Kraft Commercial TOO Spicy?
- Radio Feedback:One Direction On The Surrealism Of Hearing ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ On The Radio
- Bruno Mars Goes Full Michael Jackson For ‘Treasure’ Video
- [PHOTO] Channing Tatum Gives First Look At New Baby On Father’s Day
- Katy Perry Lands Her First ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Welcome Baby Girl
- Win Lunch From Land O’ Frost!
- Britney Spears Debuts New Single ‘Ooh La La’
- Text To Win Tickets To See John Mayer!