An emotional turn of events in the wake of the death of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] as her 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to hospital for the second time. Watch also the reaction of ex-husband [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] on stage after learning the news of Whitney.
Sources claim, that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital due to being ”hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable” upon hearing that her mother had passed.
Meanwhile, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] walks off stage from what appears to be emotional stress from the news that Whitney had died. Concert goers cheer him in support but towards the end of the song he can longer keep it together and exits the stage.
A front row fan shot this video and at 1:30 Bobby can no longer keep it together amidst the support of the crowd.
Latest From MIX:
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Tickets
- Listen To Win Two Tickets To See Melissa Etheridge In Daytona Beach
- Listen To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Listen To CJ To Win Panic! At The Disco Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To See Elle King At The House Of Blues
- Mix 105.1’s Random Acts Of Kindness Day With SimonMed Imaging!
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Elle King At The House Of Blues!
- Be Pride United With Dana, CJ, and Susie At The Come Out With Pride Parade
- Backstreet Boys Announce ‘Larger Than Life’ Planet Hollywood Vegas Residency
- Britney Spears Dethrones Taylor Swift As Best Scare Reaction In History