An emotional turn of events in the wake of the death of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] as her 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to hospital for the second time. Watch also the reaction of ex-husband [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] on stage after learning the news of Whitney.
Sources claim, that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital due to being ”hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable” upon hearing that her mother had passed.
Meanwhile, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] walks off stage from what appears to be emotional stress from the news that Whitney had died. Concert goers cheer him in support but towards the end of the song he can longer keep it together and exits the stage.
A front row fan shot this video and at 1:30 Bobby can no longer keep it together amidst the support of the crowd.
Latest From MIX:
- Kid Smarts With Caelyn From Longwood! 08/26/2016
- Adam’s Fun Facts: George Harrison, 1st TV Commercial Ever, Male/Female & More!
- The Morning MIX – Bet You Didn’t Know! 08/26/2016
- The Highest Paid Actors In The World, Forbes.com List Released!
- Florence + the Machine Share New Song, ‘Wish That You Were Here’
- Ellie Goulding Shares New Video for ‘Still Falling For You’
- Taylor Swift Wishes Blake Lively Happy Birthday, Koala Style
- Carrie Underwood’s Instagram Is What We Call Relatable
- Join Mix 105.1 At The Florida Kids & Family Expo
- Christina Grimmie Appears in Posthumously Released ‘Deception’ Video