Whitney Houston Daughter Rushed To Hospital
An emotional turn of events in the wake of the death of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] as her 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to hospital for the second time. Watch also the reaction of ex-husband [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] on stage after learning the news of Whitney.
Sources claim, that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital due to being ”hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable” upon hearing that her mother had passed.
Meanwhile, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] walks off stage from what appears to be emotional stress from the news that Whitney had died. Concert goers cheer him in support but towards the end of the song he can longer keep it together and exits the stage.
A front row fan shot this video and at 1:30 Bobby can no longer keep it together amidst the support of the crowd.
Latest From MIX:
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration ‘Bang Bang’: Listen
- [PHOTOS] MIX 105.1′s All Access Lounge Starring Oh Honey!
- Pharrell Snagged Miley Cyrus for ‘Come Get It Bae’ Video: Watch
- See Beyoncé Channel ‘Rosie the Riveter’ on Instagram
- Weird Al’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ is His First No. 1 Album
- Orlando Ranks #2 In Country For Best Cities For Recreation
- Adele Awarded Five-Figure Sum In Case Over Son’s ‘Milestone’ Photos
- Lana Del Rey Explains Her Song ‘F—-D My Way to the Top’
- Free Ticket Tuesday Featuring Summer Nights At Busch Gardens Tampa!
- Hit Songs Not Sung By A Band’s Lead Singer