Whitney Houston Daughter Rushed To Hospital
An emotional turn of events in the wake of the death of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] as her 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to hospital for the second time. Watch also the reaction of ex-husband [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] on stage after learning the news of Whitney.
Sources claim, that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital due to being ”hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable” upon hearing that her mother had passed.
Meanwhile, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] walks off stage from what appears to be emotional stress from the news that Whitney had died. Concert goers cheer him in support but towards the end of the song he can longer keep it together and exits the stage.
A front row fan shot this video and at 1:30 Bobby can no longer keep it together amidst the support of the crowd.
Latest From MIX:
- Win $1,000 In Totally Awesome Cash!
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Garnering Songwriters Hall of Fame Honor
- Dana’s Dirt – Taylor Swift Surprises Her Biggest Fan
- Cody Simpson Gets Wet and Wild in ‘Surfboard’
- Morning MIX Replay: Trends That Need To End
- Morning MIX Replay: Odd Pets
- 17 Things Kids Born After 2000 Have No Clue About
- Jennifer Hudson Drops Sultry Timbaland-Produced ‘Walk It Out’
- The Ten Things Women Stop Wearing Once They Become Mothers
- ‘The Voice’ Tour- Get Your Tickets Early