Whitney Houston Daughter Rushed To Hospital
An emotional turn of events in the wake of the death of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] as her 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to hospital for the second time. Watch also the reaction of ex-husband [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] on stage after learning the news of Whitney.
Sources claim, that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital due to being ”hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable” upon hearing that her mother had passed.
Meanwhile, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] walks off stage from what appears to be emotional stress from the news that Whitney had died. Concert goers cheer him in support but towards the end of the song he can longer keep it together and exits the stage.
A front row fan shot this video and at 1:30 Bobby can no longer keep it together amidst the support of the crowd.
Latest From MIX:
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Hour Photo Shops, Big Bang Theory, Mobile Homes & More
- Ridiculous Or Adorable? Baby High Heels.
- Stephen Merchant Goes ‘Dirrty’ Like Christina Aguilera for ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- Madonna Kinda Regrets That Kiss with Drake, Too
- Rihanna’s a Redhead Again: See Her New Look
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell & ‘Blurred Lines’ Could Get a New Trial
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (05/04/15)
- Taylor Swift Shares Her Text Messages with Ed Sheeran and They’re Pretty Adorable
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea Explain What It’s Like Being ‘Pretty Girls': Listen
- Thanks to ‘SNL,’ Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow Finally Gets Her Own Movie