An emotional turn of events in the wake of the death of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] as her 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to hospital for the second time. Watch also the reaction of ex-husband [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] on stage after learning the news of Whitney.
Sources claim, that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital due to being ”hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable” upon hearing that her mother had passed.
Meanwhile, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] walks off stage from what appears to be emotional stress from the news that Whitney had died. Concert goers cheer him in support but towards the end of the song he can longer keep it together and exits the stage.
A front row fan shot this video and at 1:30 Bobby can no longer keep it together amidst the support of the crowd.
Latest From MIX:
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist: 9.24.17
- Listen To Win Passes to “American Made”
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Expecting First Child: Report
- Join MIX 105.1 For Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Orlando
- Report: Kylie Jenner Pregnant With First Child
- Justin Bieber Expresses Support for Black Lives Matter
- Jason Derulo Debuts Sexy and Cinematic ‘If I’m Lucky’ Video
- Niall Horan Reveals ‘Flicker’ Tracklist
- Shawn Mendes Raising Big Bucks for Mexico Earthquake Relief
- Watch Ellen DeGeneres Parody Taylor Swift