Whitney Houston Daughter Rushed To Hospital
An emotional turn of events in the wake of the death of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] as her 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to hospital for the second time. Watch also the reaction of ex-husband [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] on stage after learning the news of Whitney.
Sources claim, that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital due to being ”hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable” upon hearing that her mother had passed.
Meanwhile, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] walks off stage from what appears to be emotional stress from the news that Whitney had died. Concert goers cheer him in support but towards the end of the song he can longer keep it together and exits the stage.
A front row fan shot this video and at 1:30 Bobby can no longer keep it together amidst the support of the crowd.
Latest From MIX:
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Dana’s Dirt – Stacy Keibler Moves On From George Clooney
- Morning MIX Podcast: Taking Them Back A 2nd Time
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- The Real Names Of 36 Celebrities
- 7 Bad Things That Happen From Sitting Down All Day
- Win Passes To The MIX 105.1 All Access Lounge Starring O.A.R.!
- Dana’s Dirt – Katy Perry And Miley Cyrus Disagree About Kiss
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014