An emotional turn of events in the wake of the death of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] as her 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to hospital for the second time. Watch also the reaction of ex-husband [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] on stage after learning the news of Whitney.
Sources claim, that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital due to being ”hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable” upon hearing that her mother had passed.
Meanwhile, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] walks off stage from what appears to be emotional stress from the news that Whitney had died. Concert goers cheer him in support but towards the end of the song he can longer keep it together and exits the stage.
A front row fan shot this video and at 1:30 Bobby can no longer keep it together amidst the support of the crowd.
Latest From MIX:
- Acoustic Sunrise Setlist 7.23.17
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Scores New ‘Stranger Things’ Trailer
- Play Kid Smarts For Your Chance To See The Emoji Movie!
- Listen To Win Lady Antebellum Tickets
- Listen To Win An Invitation To Mix 105.1’s On The Rocks Party At Blue Martini!
- It’s a Free Ticket Week for Summer Nights at Busch Gardens!
- Here’s How You Could Win A Trip To Cape Cod For A Private John Mayer Beach House Bash!
- Listen To Win Annual Passes To The Crayola Experience
- Enter To Win A Street Party With Tijuana Flats!
- Linkin Park Cancel ‘One More Light’ Tour