Whitney Houston Daughter Rushed To Hospital
An emotional turn of events in the wake of the death of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] as her 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to hospital for the second time. Watch also the reaction of ex-husband [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] on stage after learning the news of Whitney.
Sources claim, that Bobbi Kristina was rushed to the hospital due to being ”hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable” upon hearing that her mother had passed.
Meanwhile, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] walks off stage from what appears to be emotional stress from the news that Whitney had died. Concert goers cheer him in support but towards the end of the song he can longer keep it together and exits the stage.
A front row fan shot this video and at 1:30 Bobby can no longer keep it together amidst the support of the crowd.
Latest From MIX:
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Nick Jonas At The House Of Blues!
- Listen This Week For Your Opportunity To Win Tickets To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex!
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- Community Connection – Fitpalooza5k
- Community Connection – Cat Tails And Cocktails
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Return To Halloween Horror Nights
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (07/31/15)
- [PHOTOS] Producer Of The Day In The MIX105.1 Studio
- [PHOTOS] The Voice’s Michelle Chamuel At Aloft Orlando Downtown