Play It? Don’t Play It?: Adam Lambert’s ‘Better Than I Know Myself’

[photogallerylink id=41096 align=left]Yesterday afternoon we debuted [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adam Lambert[/lastfm]’s new single, Better Than I Know Myself.  It’s the first single from his upcoming sophomore CD Tresspassing.  What we want to know is, what did you think?  Is it a hit?  Is it something you want to hear more of?

More Adam On MIX

The latest from MIX 105.1:

Comments

1. I could listen to Adam Lambert’s new song all day long and not get tired of it. I love the new sound and sexy beat. His vocals are immaculate and lyrics are so personal. Claude Kelly is a great songwriter and Dr. Luke a great producer.

2. Adam is by far, one of the best singers I have ever heard in a long long time. His newest single Better Than I Know Myself far exceeded my expectations and makes me look forward to his next album more than ever!

3. bridget says:

Love it, please play it!

4. Ame says:

Definitely play it! Adam Lambert is phenomena!!!l I❤ BTIKM!

5. LoveLife67 says:

Refreshing to hear something real and honest…Peace!

6. Mila says:

I would be so happy to hear this song on the radio. A singer who can actually sing!

7. Theo Marcel says:

Amazing vocals. Sets a standard in the sad world of auto tune. It is a must listen. You won’t get it out of your head.

8. Donna says:

Yes please, play it over and over and over again. The song is absolutely awesome. Adam is one of the most talented musical geniuses. He could sing the phone book and make it sound great!

9. mom4dance says:

Adam Lambert’s new single, “Better Than I Know Myself”, is wonderful. I can’t get it out of my head.

10. murly says:

Who sings better than Adam? Answer: No one! He has the most amazing voice in popular music. Better Than I Know Myself shows it off beautifully!

11. Dawn says:

oooh me likey!

12. kitty says:

It’s the best song out right now sung by the best singer on the planet. Keep playing it!

13. atomom says:

This song, sung immaculately by Adam Lambert, gets to my heart and lingers long after. The man can sing and transform with his voice (lyrics help), and I am in musical heaven.
    Absolutely love Adam, or anything he sings, for that matter, because he is so into the song, he takes you in with him. Such a persuasive voice!

14. Eden Logan says:

i like this song🙂

15. Judy Peddle says:

Adam has outdone himself yet again. Amazing song that I’ve listened to at least 20 times over the last 2 days. Keep playing it.

16. Josephine says:

Wanna hear this song all the time. Please play it!!!

17. bridget says:

I LOVE hearing Adam on the radio!

18. I love, love, love this song!! Please play Better Than I Know Myself a LOT!! Thank you!

19. Great song, he is the best singer in pop. how many can really sing that well? Love the lyrics and Adam’s beautiful voice. Good dance song too.

20. RedRoseQueen1 says:

Oh for goodness sakes! Just put “Better Than I Know Myself” on “continuous loop” and go shopping! We’ll be fine!~ THANKS!😀❤

21. ♥Love♥ Adam Lambert ♥ Better Thank I Know Myself♥ ♫Play it Please♫Play it!….A LOT!♫ Thanks! x0x

22. Josephine says:

Oh yeah, play a lot please!!!!!

23. Love the vocals and drums on this tune. Can’t wait for Adam’s album on March 20th. In the mean time, please play it!!!

24. Daisy says:

Please play it a lot! Fantastic song and brilliant vocals!

25. Lisa S says:

Yes, please continue to play it. Love this song! Adam’s vocals are outrageous and he needs to be heard more on the radio!!!

26. Ann says:

Great song. Play it lots.

27. Carol says:

There is just no one to compare to Adam. His vocals are outstanding and sings with so much emotion. The song is perfect for Adam, love it!