David Archuleta Announces Two-Year Mormon Mission
When [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Archuleta[/lastfm] stopped in Salt Lake City on his My Kind Of Christmas tour, he had a very special announcement for the crowd in that very special city. The runner-up of American Idol Season 7 announced that he would be temporarily putting his music career on hold for at least two years while he pursued his calling as a Mormon missionary.
Take a look at David’s very emotional announcement.
It’s good to see David following his heart!
Take a look at the latest from MIX
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Dogs Playing Poker, Homer Simpson, Old Cars & More
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together
- [PHOTOS] Miracle Treat Day Benefitting Children’s Miracle Network
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’
- Ricky Martin to Kick Off U.S. Tour in September
- Watch Tituss Burgess, Tina Fey and Jane Krakowski Lip-Sync Beyonce
- Miley Cyrus’ Creates a Wordless MTV Video Music Awards Promo Video
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (07/30/15)
- 13 Odd Ways To Make A Guy Fall For You
- The Five “Shady” Things People Do on Business Trips