David Archuleta Announces Two-Year Mormon Mission
When [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]David Archuleta[/lastfm] stopped in Salt Lake City on his My Kind Of Christmas tour, he had a very special announcement for the crowd in that very special city. The runner-up of American Idol Season 7 announced that he would be temporarily putting his music career on hold for at least two years while he pursued his calling as a Mormon missionary.
Take a look at David’s very emotional announcement.
It’s good to see David following his heart!
Take a look at the latest from MIX
- Get a Sneak Peek At Britney Spears’ New Lingerie Line
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Orlando Bloom In Ibiza
- Allison Williams To Star In ‘Peter Pan Live’
- Free Ticket Tuesday Has Your Tickets To See Demi Lovato At The Amway Center!
- MIX Movie Reviews: “Boyhood”
- [PHOTOS] Matt Nathanson & Gavin DeGraw Take Over House Of Blues!
- [VIDEO] The Cutest Video You Will Watch All Day
- 11 Foods That Actually Make You Hungrier
- Enter To Win Tickets To An Advance Screening Of The Giver!
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than A Friend In ‘It Was Always You’