When [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Archuleta[/lastfm] stopped in Salt Lake City on his My Kind Of Christmas tour, he had a very special announcement for the crowd in that very special city. The runner-up of American Idol Season 7 announced that he would be temporarily putting his music career on hold for at least two years while he pursued his calling as a Mormon missionary.
Take a look at David’s very emotional announcement.
It’s good to see David following his heart!
Take a look at the latest from MIX
- How Much Feeding A Family Of 10 For Thanksgiving Should Truly Cost You
- The 11 Most Popular Things To Do On Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best And Worst States To Spend Thanksgiving
- 5 Completely Random Facts About Thanksgiving
- Enter To Win Four Tickets To Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- The Perfect Cyber Monday Gift Is “All I Want For Christmas” Show Tickets