David Archuleta Announces Two-Year Mormon Mission
When [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]David Archuleta[/lastfm] stopped in Salt Lake City on his My Kind Of Christmas tour, he had a very special announcement for the crowd in that very special city. The runner-up of American Idol Season 7 announced that he would be temporarily putting his music career on hold for at least two years while he pursued his calling as a Mormon missionary.
Take a look at David’s very emotional announcement.
It’s good to see David following his heart!
Take a look at the latest from MIX
- Visit MIX105.1 At Miracle Miles This Saturday And You Could Win Tickets To See The Film “My Old Lady”
- Christina Perri Plays At MIX105.1’s All Access Lounge Before Performing At The Demi World Tour!
- Interview: Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, Twitter, and Her Love of Sam Smith
- Miss America Wins By Performing ‘Cups’ Game to ‘Happy': Watch
- Girls Night Out At The Orchid Garden At Church Street Station!
- Amy Winehouse Gets Her Own Statue in London
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Are ‘On The Run’ Again in ‘Bang Bang’ Trilogy: Watch
- 3 Unhealthy Things You’ve Done in The Last Hour
- Here’s Your Chance To Ask Demi Lovato A Question
- Text To Win Ariana Grande Tickets This Weekend!