David Archuleta Announces Two-Year Mormon Mission
When [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Archuleta[/lastfm] stopped in Salt Lake City on his My Kind Of Christmas tour, he had a very special announcement for the crowd in that very special city. The runner-up of American Idol Season 7 announced that he would be temporarily putting his music career on hold for at least two years while he pursued his calling as a Mormon missionary.
Take a look at David’s very emotional announcement.
It’s good to see David following his heart!
Take a look at the latest from MIX
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Sonic The Hedgehog, Alcohol Drinkers, Anchorage & More
- The 10 Most Heartbreaking Celebrity Breakups
- A Quick And Easy Trick To See If It’s Too Hot To Walk Your Dog
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Brandon Flowers At The Beacham!
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘Magic Mike XXL’
- 21 Wildly Different Songs All Named ‘Freedom’
- You Can’t Remake ‘Back to the Future’ Until Robert Zemeckis Dies
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Say They’re Getting Divorced
- Carrie Underwood Raps Wiz Khalifa’s ‘See You Again’
- Here’s the Only ‘Ant-Man’ Review You Need to Read