David Archuleta Announces Two-Year Mormon Mission
When [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Archuleta[/lastfm] stopped in Salt Lake City on his My Kind Of Christmas tour, he had a very special announcement for the crowd in that very special city. The runner-up of American Idol Season 7 announced that he would be temporarily putting his music career on hold for at least two years while he pursued his calling as a Mormon missionary.
Take a look at David’s very emotional announcement.
It’s good to see David following his heart!
Take a look at the latest from MIX
- Adam’s Fun Facts: The Incredible Hulk, Mount Everest, Vegas Weddings & More
- The 10 Worst Places To Live In America
- Enter To Win Kelly Clarkson Tickets For You & 3 Friends
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- T-Pain will Move to Australia if Donald Trump Becomes President, Probably
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- The Weeknd Says Lana Del Rey is the ‘Girl in My Music’
- Five Reasons Kanye West Should Run for President Now, Bro!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer’s Ashton Irwin Chips His Tooth, While Drumming
- Robin Thicke: ‘ ‘I Can’t Feel My Face’ Is My Favorite Song of the Summer’