When [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Archuleta[/lastfm] stopped in Salt Lake City on his My Kind Of Christmas tour, he had a very special announcement for the crowd in that very special city. The runner-up of American Idol Season 7 announced that he would be temporarily putting his music career on hold for at least two years while he pursued his calling as a Mormon missionary.
Take a look at David’s very emotional announcement.
It’s good to see David following his heart!
Take a look at the latest from MIX
- Teyana Taylor’s Cat Face Explained
- This Video Will Make You Stop Texting And Driving Forever
- Britney Spears Talks ‘Glory,’ Her VMA Performance and Vegas
- Niykee Heaton Announces ‘Centerfold’ Tour
- Taylor Swift Had Jury Duty Today In Nashville, Tennessee
- Kanye West Wants ‘Unity’ & ‘Love’ with Taylor Swift
- Alicia Keys Shows Up To The VMAS Without Makeup
- Justin Bieber’s Instagram in Limbo
- Tropical Depression 9 Forms In Southern Gulf Of Mexico
- Mariah Carey’s Sister Arrested for Prostitution