David Archuleta Announces Two-Year Mormon Mission
When [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]David Archuleta[/lastfm] stopped in Salt Lake City on his My Kind Of Christmas tour, he had a very special announcement for the crowd in that very special city. The runner-up of American Idol Season 7 announced that he would be temporarily putting his music career on hold for at least two years while he pursued his calling as a Mormon missionary.
Take a look at David’s very emotional announcement.
It’s good to see David following his heart!
Take a look at the latest from MIX
- Enter To Win Tickets To Fitz & The Tantrums At The CFE Arena!
- Carrie Underwood Is Pregnant!
- Discovery Cove® Winning Weekend On MIX105.1!
- Enter To Meet Cat Cora & Tickets To Pantry To Plate: A Chef’s Challenge At BB King’s Blues Club!
- Dana Taylor & The MIX 105.1 Crew Support The Greater Orlando Heart Walk!
- Taylor Swift To Join Season 7 Of ‘The Voice’
- [PHOTOS] Blake Bortles Gets Inducted Into Oviedo High School’s Hall Of Fame!
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Brad Paisley Weighs In On Taylor Swift’s Transition To Pop Music