David Archuleta Announces Two-Year Mormon Mission
When [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Archuleta[/lastfm] stopped in Salt Lake City on his My Kind Of Christmas tour, he had a very special announcement for the crowd in that very special city. The runner-up of American Idol Season 7 announced that he would be temporarily putting his music career on hold for at least two years while he pursued his calling as a Mormon missionary.
Take a look at David’s very emotional announcement.
It’s good to see David following his heart!
Take a look at the latest from MIX
- Pepsi Just Passed Diet Coke As The 2nd Most Popular Soda
- MIX Movie Reviews: ‘Home’
- [PHOTOS] MIX105.1 At Ariana Grande
- Tiesto & Martin Garrix’s Boat Crash Landed… Into David Guetta’s Dock: See the Photos
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Here’s The Setlist For Ariana Grande’s “Honeymoon Tour”
- Here’s a Passover-Themed Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’
- Boston Mayor Has a Message: ‘We Must Soldier On’ Without Zayn Malik
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Mumford & Sons, ‘Empire”s Taraji P. Henson Coming to ‘SNL’
- Metro Orlando Population Swells To 2.3 Million