David Archuleta Announces Two-Year Mormon Mission
When [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Archuleta[/lastfm] stopped in Salt Lake City on his My Kind Of Christmas tour, he had a very special announcement for the crowd in that very special city. The runner-up of American Idol Season 7 announced that he would be temporarily putting his music career on hold for at least two years while he pursued his calling as a Mormon missionary.
Take a look at David’s very emotional announcement.
It’s good to see David following his heart!
Take a look at the latest from MIX
- [PHOTOS] Pitbull On The TODAY Show At Universal Orlando
- The Morning MIX Daily Podcast (05/29/15)
- Beyonce Featuring Ducktales
- Beyoncé’s Music Could Be Removed From TIDAL Completely
- Today Is “Put A Pillow On Your Refrigerator” Day
- 10 Little Things In Life That Make Us Oh-So Happy
- Adam’s Fun Facts: Chuck Norris, Carrie Underwood, Dave Thomas & More
- Taylor Swift Concert Bracelets Save Teens After Car Wreck
- Trevor Noah Announces ‘New and Sexy’ Daily Show Premiere Date in New Video: Watch
- Michael Jackson Molestation Lawsuit Dropped