When [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Archuleta[/lastfm] stopped in Salt Lake City on his My Kind Of Christmas tour, he had a very special announcement for the crowd in that very special city. The runner-up of American Idol Season 7 announced that he would be temporarily putting his music career on hold for at least two years while he pursued his calling as a Mormon missionary.
Take a look at David’s very emotional announcement.
It’s good to see David following his heart!
Take a look at the latest from MIX
- It’s Official: “Will & Grace” Returning For New Season
- [WATCH] Jessica Biel’s ‘Au Fudge’ Restaurant
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- Best Craft Beers For Every NFL Team
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Community Connection – Performers With A Purpose
- Carrie Underwood, John Legend, Metallica & Keith Urban to Perform at GRAMMYs
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show will Feature this 2009 Hit
- This Mashup Of Songs Turning 20 In 2017 Will Make You Feel Nostalgic
- Third Eye Blind Announce ‘Summer Gods’ Tour with Silversun Pickups