David Archuleta Announces Two-Year Mormon Mission
When [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]David Archuleta[/lastfm] stopped in Salt Lake City on his My Kind Of Christmas tour, he had a very special announcement for the crowd in that very special city. The runner-up of American Idol Season 7 announced that he would be temporarily putting his music career on hold for at least two years while he pursued his calling as a Mormon missionary.
Take a look at David’s very emotional announcement.
It’s good to see David following his heart!
Take a look at the latest from MIX
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Dr. Oz Talks Ebola Anxiety, Belly Fat And How To Get A Good Nights Sleep
- Dana’s Dirt – Did Kim Kardashian Hint That She’s Pregnant?
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Free Ticket Tuesday Brings You The Gift Of MIX105.1’s All I Want For Christmas Show
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- The Healthiest And Least Healthy Candies Your Kids Will Eat Tonight
- 5 Random Facts About Halloween
- The Beer & Bacon Festival Is This Saturday, November 8th!