David Archuleta Announces Two-Year Mormon Mission
When [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]David Archuleta[/lastfm] stopped in Salt Lake City on his My Kind Of Christmas tour, he had a very special announcement for the crowd in that very special city. The runner-up of American Idol Season 7 announced that he would be temporarily putting his music career on hold for at least two years while he pursued his calling as a Mormon missionary.
Take a look at David’s very emotional announcement.
It’s good to see David following his heart!
Take a look at the latest from MIX
- Listen To Scott McKenzie & The Morning MIX To Win Tickets To Cirque Du Soleil Presents Varekai At Amway!
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Community Connection – 16th Annual Miracle Miles 5K
- Jeremiah’s Italian Ice Stopped By The MIX 105.1 Studios With Cool Treats
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic
- Katy Perry and Riff Raff Team Up for ‘This Is How We Do (Remix)’
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations
- 4 Outdated Wedding Traditions
- The 8 Foods We Hate The Most
- Jessie J Announces New Album ‘Sweet Talker’