[pullquote quote=”I just felt like I needed to kiss my cross.” credit=”Scotty McCreery”]On last night’s American Idol, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] appeared as the guest mentor and really shook things up. Hailey Reinhart seemed to be the only Idol contestant who wasn’t somewhat shocked by Gaga’s outrageous comments and suggestions. But it was Scotty McCreery who seemed to be the most wary of the scary lady.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
The Gaga/Scotty Idol experience also ended up getting a hilarious send up by Jimmy Kimmel last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
So what do you think? Do you think Gaga was a helpful Idol mentor, or do you think her appearance was just one big attention grabbing publicity stunt for her upcoming Born This Way album release and Idol‘s waning popularity? Let us know in the comments below.
- Have You Heard The NEW Lady Gaga ‘Edge Of Glory’?
- Adam Levine Vs. Randy Jackson
- Catholic League President Doesn’t Hate ‘Judas’
- Idol’s Casey Abrams Addresses Relationship With Haley Reinhart
- “American Idol’s” Jacob Lusk Has A Criminal Past
[photogallerylink id=43279 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=46447 align=left]