Christina Aguilera Arrested For Public Intoxication
[photogallerylink id=31193 align=left]Christina Aguilera may have picked up a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame last year, but now she’s picked up another kind of notoriety in Hollywood…an arrest!
Word on the street for a while has been that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Aguilera[/lastfm] has a problem with the booze. Now word comes from TMZ.com that the 30-year-old Aguilera, along with boyfriend 25-year-old Matthew Rutler, was arrested last night in West Hollywood.
[photogallerylink id=44729 align=left]While Aguilera was arrested on the misdemeanor charge of public intoxication, Rutler was arrested on a DUI offense. His bail was set at $30,000.
Sources close to Aguilera claim they have been trying to get her to check into rehab for the past several weeks.
- More Reports Of Christina Aguilera Drinking
- Christina Aguilera Falls After Monster Performance
- Christina Aguilera Isn’t The Only Celebrity To Mess Up The National Anthem
- Joan Rivers Rips Christina Aguilera a New One
- Caught On Camera: Christina Aguilera Takes Tumble
[photogallerylink id=31305 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=12459 align=left]